Years past

As years progressed you are now 17 nearing 18 which meant it was near time for you to go wed Irwin you squinted up your face at the name.  School was canceled due to the weather snow piled everywhere you sat on the bench next to the window looking out at the waist high snow. 

"What am I going to do?" you questioned yourself. Over the years your friendships with Armin, Mikasa, and Eren grew. Eren the most your feeling for him developed rather more romatic then friendly.

You had a huge crush on him and the only person that knew was your grandmother you trusted she wouldn't tell Garry.

-Flashback-

You were 12 your grandmother was making dinner Garry was drunk making out with the picture of Racheal in his room.

  "Nana" you said nearly a whisper.

"Yes sweat pea" she gave you a warm smile.

  "I-I like someone" you looked down ashamed. 
She looked at you then smiled "and who may that be?" She asked sitting next to you.

"E-eren" you blushed at the name. She smiled rubbing your back.

  "Your secret is safe with me. With that she got back up and went back to making dinner.

-End of Flashback-

Soon you had to tell them at you were leaving. Reason being is that your birthday is coming up and that means soon you will have to marry Irwin.

  "Ugh why must I marry a man I dont love" you said face planted in your hands.

*Knock Knock*

You looked out the window it was Mikasa, Armin, and Eren. You looked down and saw that you had a baggy sweater on with legging. Doesnt look to bad, you put your hair up in a quick ponytail and walked to the door.

  "Hey (y/n) you might want to get your coat on" Armin said you smiled and went to the closet. Once your coat was on they lead you to Mikasa's car.

"Were we going guys?" you asked Armin smiled.

  "To the Ski resort" your eyes widen.

  "But I dont have any snow gear" Mikasa nodded and shrugged her shoulders.

"I brought some of mine for you to borrow" she turned smiling at you.

You smiled "thanks" well I guess I can learn to ski.

As they pulled up there was two lines one for tubing and one for skiing. "Come on" Eren said leading you to the tubing line.

  "Wait I thought we were here for skiing?" you questioned.

  "Nah we dont have the money to rent skis" Armin smiled. You  guys walked up to the lifts that would take you to the top of the hill.

Mikasa got into a seat with Armin whispering in his ear something but you couldnt tell what. 

"Come on (y/n)" Eren said taking your hand your cheeks burned so bad that they were red as a tomato. Eren didnt notice as he pulled you to the chair lift.

As you guys were going up you looked down to see Armin and Mikasa racing eachother in their tubes Mikasa winning because Armin face planted in the snow.

"So um (y/n)" Eren began. "Hm" you hummed.

"Well see um I like this girl and I dont know how to tell her" he said placing a hand on the back of his neck. Your eyes widen threating tears. He likes a girl and it might not be you.

"Oh well what do you like about her" you asked seeing if there was someting that you didnt have. He looked at you and began talking.

"Well she is great in so many different ways her hair is beautiful, eyes are so breath taking I could forget my own name looking at them" as he was talking you just sat there listening to the painful words.