Call Me Danger

After being saved from that racked place you were in a black van worried on where you were heading. The car stopped infront of a castle like place that looked old and ran down.
"Come on" Levi helped you out of the car. He lead you up the stairs and down the hall where you saw Armin and Mikasa sitting there heads low.
"Coconut! Miky!"you yelled glad to see they were alright. They looked at you faces grim.
"Whats the verdict?" Levi asked.
"He lives but he must marry princess Annie..." Mikasa answered looking down.
Your heart dropped and tears started filling your eyes.
"No he will not marry that bitch!" you yelled everyone looked at you.
"(Y/n) calm down we are not going to let that happen." Mikasa said pulling you into a hug.  Your eyes turned pure black the (e/c) no longer visible.
"I will kill her" you snarled Mikasa let go of you and went threw the plan they had.
"We are gonna hide on the roofs of the building surrounding the church. Petra will be our inside source she will tell us when the priest says " or forever hold your peace" at that point (y/n) will barge into the door and say 'I do' wearing this." Levi tossed you a green cape with the wings of freedom on it.
"With those words we will break into the windows and take out the king and queen you will have to get the boy" Levi pointed to you.   You nodded hate in your eyes.
"Blood will spill or I would have failed" with that you put the cape on and pulled the hood over your head.
"Tomorrow a bitch will die."