Lets Roll

Garry had locked you up in your room. Telling you to get ready for the morning because your leaving as soon as the clock strikes 8. You waited for a few hours Garry had gone out your grandmother now home. You pounded on the door "Buttercup."

"Nana help" she came running down the hallway and bursted threw the door.

"What happend" you hugged her tight and told her "I got to go" with that you ran out of the door leaving your nana shocked and worried.

You ran as fast as you could running falling getting back up until you reached Eren's home hoping he will understand and think up a plan to get away from here.

Eren's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room watching Breaking Bad on netflix when I hear a knock at my door.

"Ill get it" Mikasa said.

I just shrugged and looked back at my labtop. "(Y/N)" I heard Mikasa say at the sound of her name I jumped out of my bed and ran to the door. She stood there and smiled weakly.

  "E-eren we need to talk now and quickly" I let her in and lead her to the couch.

"Whats wrong?" she looked at the ground and looked back up to me.

"I havent been truthful with you" I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean you been lying?"  tears framed her eyes well one slipped. I wiped it off with my figure Mikasa sat on the chair near us faceing the ground.

Does she know what (Y/n) wants to tell me?

"Eren I'm umm the guy you saw earlier is not my father" my eyes widen and my heart stopped for a few seconds she was cheating on me?

  "He's my gaurd" I sighed in relief but then looked at her confused why did she need a guard.

"Eren I'm a princess and I came here to go to public school it was always my dream but I had to promise my parents two things." she looked off to Mikasa as if asking for help.

  "I was to go back when I turn 18 to wed a young prince and" my mouth dropped is this some kind of cruel joke because im not laughing.

  "I was not to fall in love with one of the village boys" with that I looked up and asked "is that all" she shock her head no "if I was to break a rule I would be sent back."

She bit her lip then continued "I broke the one about falling in love Eren I'm in love with you."

Tears started falling in rivers out of her eyes.

"Eren I felled in love with you and Garry my 'dad' found out we are to leave tommrow but I need you to understand I dont want to leave I want to be with you and only you so I had a plan to get away from here, just us before 8 tommorow so I dont have to leave and I dont have to be without you" she stopped looking my face for any trace that im following what she had said.

  "I l-love you t-to but how are we to leave without getting caught" she smiled taking out her phone.

"We got a smart coconut as a friend" with that she called Armin.

Your P.O.V

I was so happy that Eren wasnt mad at me and wanted to run away to. After calling Armin he told us he would meet us at his house. We walked outside a hood over my head incase Garry noticed I was missing.

As we got into Mikasa's car she turned to us.

"Do you guys really want to do this?" I smiled and nodded my head she looked to Eren he nodded his head in agreement and with that we were gone going to the best brain around to figure out what we were going to do.

It was late out we were sitting in Armins bed coming up with plans on what we were going to do.

  "Ok well we can sneak them out of town by having (Y/n) wear my clothes and keep the hood on" Armin suggested Mikasa thought it was good but you had to disagree.

"Is there anything else?" Armin shocked his head "We dont have money for airfar and they would notice you within seconds." You nodded knowing that it was true if you went to the airport they would know who you are within moments.

So you went into Armins plan and dressed in his clothes they fit just fine he handed you a blue sweater. You put it on and pulled the hood over your face if you were to be caught you knew that they would have you marry Irwin as soon as possiable and Eren would be arrested.

"Lets roll" you said pushing the thoughts out of your mind and with that you guys left heading who knows where.