Eren...

You sat on the bench trying to figure out the best way possible. Eren I have been lying to you for seven years now. No that won't do Eren there's a really funny story I'm actually a princess that is to wed another man. You face palmed yourself don't say that stupid, a few knocks came to the door.

"Coming" you yelled rushing to the door. Only to see a sight you wished to have never seen. Garry stood at the door frowning at Eren.

The expression on Erens face was of true horror. "and who might you be" Garry questioned the boy.

"Hi sir names Eren is (y/n) home by chance" Garry looked over at you and back at the boy "no now leave" he slammed the door in Erens face turning to you as a smile started to form on his nasty face.

Erens P.O.V

"What the hell!"I yelled at the door the jerk had hit me in the face. I started pounding on it.  

"I know she's in there don't play with me I saw her" my voice gradually growing horse.

-Earlier that Day-

My phone went off I opened it up to see a text from (y/n) a smirk grew on my face remembering what happened last night.

(Y/n) <3: We need to talk

My heart dropped out of my chest

Me:About?

(Y/n) <3:Your not in trouble I just need to tell you something

Me: ok... Go ahead

(Y/n) <3: In person pick me up around 4 my dad shouldn't be home then

-back to present time-

I know I was a little bit late like by a hour but now I can see why she wanted me to come earlier. I could hear a screaming match go on inside.

Your P.O.V

"So who is that" Garry smiled proud of himself thinking he had finally caught you breaking the rules.

  "A friend" you smiled crossing your arms smug with your cleverness.

  "Ha your such a bad lier you shit" he laughed holding out your phone your face dropped as he opened the texts from Eren.

  "If he was only a friend then why is his name <3 Eren <3 on your phone and texting you about kissing and what went on last night"?  You rolled your eyes.

"Well what are you going to do about it you dumb drunk?"

Garry smacked you making you fall to the ground. "You're going home first thing in the morning you piece of shit!" with that he kicked you in the stomach if you were going to get out tonight would be the night you are not going back to that palace and one things for sure your not going to wed Irwin.