I Will Never Let You Go.

Eren's P.O.V

"I do" as they looked up I saw the green hoodie person standing there with the wings of freedom on their cape.
"No way" I whispered the person looked up and their (e/c) eyes meet mine and I knew at that moment it was her. The king stood from where he sat and called for his guards to seeze her.
I looked and saw about ten guards going after her one being Garry with that she took out a walkie said something and the windows where shattered as others in green capes came threw.  The king ordered the gaurds to take them all. They went after the new introuders as Annie turned to the priest.
"Keep going!" she demanded the priest looked petrified and conitunued the girl smiling as her dress was getting blood spattered all over it.  "Annie do you take Eren as your hus-" he was cut off by (y/n) shutting his book.
"I said I dont approve of this" she said her voice dark. She turned to Annie rage in her voice.
"You got everything you wanted from having the will to marry whoever you do so please, and I had the butt of everything I will not let that happen again do you understand me you dumb bitch!"
Annie looked at her then smirked.
"Oh please do you know why you have to marry Irwin?" she askes (Y/n) looks in confusion.
"Why then?" her face grim with no emotions.  "Its because your abopted you dumb ass your parents dropped you off infront of the palace when you were a snot noise baby so my parents decided to give me the freedom to choose my husband as they stripped you of yours" she laughted devilishly.

Your P.O.V

You heard enough and rushed towards her but a sharp pain was felt in your side. You turned to see that the queen your supposed mother had stabbed. Your blood started rushing fast and the last thing you saw was his face Eren's face rushing to you and holding your now fading body.

Levi's P.O.V

We finally got them the king and queen of this shitty place and we will have to it that their heads to be off tomorrow. Princess Annie on the other hand is sitting in a prison somewhere not willing to talk to us.
Garry well lets just say he is still in the church with the other countless bodies serves him right for charging at me. The boy is safe now and well he is on his way to the hosiptal with the girl. We stopped the bleeding but the blood lost was to much shes unconcious in a comma state.
I watched them leave as we were cleaning the now distrude church it was a mess blood stains everywhere. I just thought of the love I saw between those two and I could tell he really cared for her.

Eren's P.O.V

I sat on the side of her bed she slept so peacefully ivs coming out of everywhere. The doctor walked in and told me
"I have some good news and some bad news" I wiped the tears off my eyes
"I want the good news first."
"Good news is there is another life bad news one might be lost." I looked at him then at her "what do you mean a new life?" I asked shocked.
"Sir shes bearing a child".

A/N: well thats it folks I want to make a sequel of this book thats why I leave it there if you guys wanna sequel ill make it for you :D just show the love even if you dont ill still make it bye!