Chapter 21

After one Dumbledore's Army meetups, Harry and I were making sure everything was in place when we noticed Neville standing in front of the mirror looking at the old Order of the Phoenix. I went to stand next to him and Harry came up beside me.

"Neville?" I asked

"Fourteen years ago a Death Eater named Bellatrix Lestrange used a Cruciatus Curse on my parents. She tortured them for information but they never gave in. I'm quite proud to be their son. But I'm not sure I'm ready for everyone to know just yet," I smiled sadly at him and placed a hand on his arm

"We're gonna make them proud Neville. That's a promise," Harry said firmly. I nodded before glancing towards where our parents were in the photo and smiled fondly before we left.

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus," Harry explained as he wandered around the room, full of students trying to perform the Patronus charm.

"George your turn now," Harry commented, walking past.

"A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents. Wow, that was really good," Harry kept walking around as patronuses were being cast everywhere. I focused and thought of my happiest memory, ones of finding out I was Harry's sister flooded through my mind but that did nothing so I dug deeper. Suddenly the Yule Ball and dancing the night away with Draco and my friends came to mind, I felt it fill me up before I whispered the spell

"Expecto Patronum," A surge washed through me and suddenly from out of the tip of my wand sprang a panther. It roared and the lights flickered. It then circled around my legs and sat beside me, baring its teeth.

"Aurora, that is incredible!!!" Harry almost yelled a look of pride shining on his face. I laughed and enjoyed the beauty and power of my Patronus as she nuzzled my leg. An otter danced around near my panther and they chased each other around the room as Hermione came to stand next to me.

"That is a beautiful Patronus Rory," She grinned and I gave her a side hug.

"Fantastic, Ginny. Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused. So focus, Luna," Harry kept walking.

"Think of the happiest thing you can," I said stepping next to Neville and giving his shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

I'm trying," He replied

"I know, it's good," I replied with a smile.

This is really advanced stuff, guys. You're doing so well," Harry laughed. Suddenly the room shook, the lights flickered and the spells stopped. It happened again but this time the huge glass mirror that covered the front wall smashed to the floor. I stood next to Hermione with my wand out, ready to defend myself. A young boy called Nigel stepped forward and looked through a hole that had formed in the wall, Harry stepped beside him and saw Umbridge with her wand pointed towards them.

"I'll make short work of this. Bombarda Maxima," The two boys dived out of the way before they could be hit by the blast. As the dust cleared we could see Umbridge with her little gang watching us, their wands out. Draco suddenly came into view, holding Cho's robes tightly he smirked at us. We made eye contact and his smirk faltered, he looked at me worriedly but I discreetly shook my head.

"Get them," Umbridge hissed.