Part 4

**Gulfs POV**

Did he really just do that? He just stole my fucking cake. Why did I agree to go swimming with him again? Didn't he just admit to only touching me because he was trying to get into character, just like what I thought. Damn. Now my mood is down again.

His hands feel amazing in mine though. If only he could hold it for the rest of the day and not let go like I know he will once we get to the pool. I mean that's what he does. He always holds me from behind or holds my hand and it gives me butterflies every time but its only for our fans that love seeing us being intimate. It's not actually for me and that makes me sad. I grip his hand a little tighter and bask in the feeling of how warm they are.

Once we actually get into the pool area, it dawns on me what we had just agreed about regarding my swim trunks. Shit, I'm going to have to swim in my boxers. Just at the thought, I can feel my face starting to turn a new shade of red. Without looking back at Mew, I chuck my flip flops at the chairs and hurriedly try to get my feet into the pool. As long as I go under fairly quickly I should be safe from him. I just need to keep my distance.

Just as I am about to get waist deep into the pool, mew grabs my upper arm. I turn around to look at him. HE IS ABSOLUTELY BREATH TAKING. As he grips my arm I can see the muscles in his arms and chest moving. Looking down I can see the hard lines of his stomach disappearing into the waist line of his swim trunks. I would give anything to be able to see what he's hiding under there.

No. No. No. I need to be good, no more dirty thoughts Gulf.

I think my face is against me. I know I must be at least 3 different shades of red at this point.

Mew: "Hey gulf are you okay? Your face is all red."

Gulf: Shit. Why is he holding my arm though. Why won't he let go. " Yea I am fine, just not use to the temperature of the water. Why are you holding my arm though?"

Mew: "oh sorry, I was just trying to stop you before you went completely underwater. I figured we could stay in the shallow end and practice some intimate scenes from our new script. You know. Try and get use to everything were going to have to do Infront of all of the other coworkers when we're filming."

Gulf: "Oh yea." I forgot.

Mew: "Another thing too is that, our manager told me that these scenes are going to be a little more detailed then last season. So I am not really sure what we are in store for here. Do you want to pick a scene and then we can go from there?"

I've got this, I just need to pick one that seems like the least steamy out of them all. Hmm let me see. I go over to the rim of the pool where Mew is standing and flip open the script for TharnType season 2. Shit.

I can feel my heart start to pound in my chest. He said they were going to be a little more intense than before. These are almost like were actually going to have sex on camera. I can't practice this with him. God it would be so embarrassing. As I quickly scan through the scenes, one scene catches my eye before I even finish reading it on the other page. Okay this one seems safe enough. All I have to do is sit in his lap with my arms around his neck while he holds me and tells me how much he loves Type.

Mew: "Hey Gulf you okay over there?, helloo..?"

Gulf: As I snap out of my little day dream and realize that Mew is trying to talk to me. I smile. "Hey sorry, yea I'm here I was just trying to find a scene that we could do. I think this one seems like a good one we can do right now, I didn't finish reading it but I'm down to if you are." I stop talking and show him which section we should do.

Mew: Looks at the script. "Yea this seems pretty decent, let's try it."

Just as Mew agrees to my decision for this scene, I decided to flip the page to look at the rest of it. Oh noooo. Fuckkk.