Part 15

**Mew's POV**

I groan as I roll over and feel empty space. I reach my arm out to the other side of the bed to touch more empty space. Lifting my head up to look around the room to notice that gulf is nowhere to be seen. Huh? Where did he go? I grab my phone to check the time and immediately sit straight up. As I read the note, *Im going to fix everything Mew. So don't worry about me, don't look for me and please move on. I love you so much Mew, I am sorry for everything.* I want to shake Gulf with all my might. That fucking dumbass trying to do everything by himself again.

I hope hes okay... I need to find him as soon as possible...

Jumping out of bed and throwing on some clothes I rip the note off my phone and crumple it onto the floor. I dial our managers number and just listen to the phone ring.

Manager: "Hey Mew, everything okay?"

Mew: I begin to panic and my voice begins to crack. "No I'm not, I am not okay." I run my hand through my hair. "Would you happen to have any idea where Gulf is?"

Manager: "What do you mean? Is Gulf not there with you? Where did he go?"

Mew: "I guess that's a no then, Fuck. This is not good."

Manager: "Mew, calm down. Explain to me what happened."

So I tell her everything that happened and what the note said and all I hear is silence on the other end of the line.

Mew: "Hello?..."

Manager: "Sorry... I'm here, I'm trying to think of where gulf could be." I hear her shuffling around some papers. "Do you have any idea where Bright lives?"

Mew: I rack my brain trying to remember. "I only know where he used to live back when him and Gulf use to date. I heard he changed addresses after they broke up. So no, I have no idea."

Manager: "Hey Mew, I have an idea. Go outside and check if he took his car or a cab."

Mew: Feeling a tiny bit of hope. "Okay, give me one second, let me go check."

I run down the stairs and throw open the front door and too my relief his car is missing.

Mew: Getting excited. "Hey took his car! That's a good thing right?"

Manager: I can hear her cheering to herself on the other side of the phone. "Yes that's a very good thing. That means I can track his car to find out where he is! Give me one second I am going to send you the address."

Mew: I felt like I could kiss her. "Yesss, Thank you so much. I owe you one."

Manager: "Just bring Gulf back home and that is enough for me... okay I just sent you the address."

I do a tiny happy dance, That was so much easier than I thought it was going to be. Thank god for our managers safety precautions.

Mew: "Thank you so much, I am going to hang up now and I need to hurry."

Manager: "Mew... Bring him home... Good luck."

With that I hang up the phone and put the cordinance into my phone as I jump into my car and head onto the highway.

Hold on Gulf, I'm coming for you.

As my GPS says I have reached my destination, I end up pulling into what looks like an apartment complex parking lot. I quickly park and jump out of the car and pressing the lock button as I run to the main office.

Once I get inside I see the front desk lady,

Mew: A little out of breath. "Miss, could you please tell me what room a guy named Bright lives in. He manipulated my boyfriend into coming here and I just really want to take my boyfriend home."