Chapter Eight

~•Y/n First Person POV•~

After the guys finished cleaning up, we all began walking down the hill together. I was currently talking to Tanaka and Noya about some of their crazy adventures.

"Wait. So how exactly did you get the car going without the key?" I asked them.

"Well, there's this trick to hot wiring a car and-"

"What are you three talking about?" Suga asked in a sweet tone, cutting off Noya; that 'sweet' tone was the most terrifying thing I've ever heard.

"Noya was talking about the the time he fixed his electric toy car," I lied.

"Oh? Is that all?" Suga didn't believe it.

"Yeah. Apparently, Noya used to be pretty good with fixing things when he was younger," I continued. "Isn't that right, Noya?" I gave Noya a 'go with it' look.

"Yeah! I'm pretty awesome and can fix anything like that!" He smiled.

"Alright." Suga went back to talking to Asahi and Daichi. The three of us let out a breath of relief.

"You just got us out of so much trouble. Thank you, L/n," Tanaka said. "If you're that good at thinking quick under pressure, then we'll have to bring you with us sometime."

"I wouldn't mind going on a car heist," I admitted.

"Really?" they both said, hopefully. I looked around and when the coast was clear, I nodded.

"Awesome! We'll send you the details later!" Tanaka said. Cool!

I handed them my phone for them to put their numbers in. They looked a bit confused. "You said you'd send me the details. I'm holding you to that." They gratefully took my phone and put their numbers in. As the walk progressed, everyone slowly dispersed until it was just Kageyama and me. "Can I ask a follow up question on what you said earlier?" I asked him. He nodded. "Tobio," I began, "did you admit to your teammates that we've been friends since we were kids?"

"Tch, no."

"You totally did!" I smiled, brightly.

"Whatever, boke," he muttered.

I started playfully punching him. "I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew you always thought of me as a friend!"

"Why is it so important?" he scoffed.

"Because I was right after all these years. You totally fell for all my charms," I joked.

"What charms?" he said. I laughed as I jumped on the stone wall again. "L/n . . . This again?"

"I'm fine. Plus, if I fall, I have faith that you'll probably catch me."

"You trust me?"

"Yeah. I mean, you didn't let me fall last time. That's enough for me."

"You have low standards."

"And what would you, Tobio, know about my standards?"