Chapter Eleven

~•Y/n's First Person POV•~

When I walked into the house, Kageyama and Hinata both bolted to me. They bowed at a direct ninety degree angle as Tsukishima awkwardly scooted past this scene.

"We are sorry!" Hinata spoke up first.

"What he said," Kageyama said. Hinata elbowed Kageyama. "Ow. Sorry."

"It's okay," I accepted. "You two made up. That's all that matters to me." They stood up straight and we all joined the rest of the team. I pulled Yachi and Kiyoko aside and told them to go to my room if they feel overwhelmed by this madness. This is probably going to get chaotic. "Okay, so the first thing we're going to do is eat. The food is already made and it'll be a good way to start the day," I announced to them all. They all cheered and as I walked past them, they thanked me. I grabbed the pot with the main meal and carefully placed it on the table in front of the boys. I turned back to the kitchen to grab fruit and other snacks. Might as well put them out now, too. When I finished placing out the snacks, I saw Kageyama grabbing the bowls. "Got it?" I asked.

He nodded and went out to the team. I finished up in the kitchen by grabbing drinks and utensils. When I came back, I saw the boys all going crazy. "Meat!" they cheered. I laughed a bit and gave them permission to dig in. I have never in my life seen people so happy to eat. I'm pretty sure I saw Tanaka and Nishinoya crying in their food. Yachi kept complimenting on how good she thought the it was.

I then realized I forgot to get napkins. When I came back into the living room, they continued to go crazy. Seeing them like this makes me happy. I took out my phone and took a picture of them.

(Credit: "Karasuno Party" by Anime Lover on Displate — it's a print)

I noticed that Yachi and Kiyoko disappeared. Must've gone to my room. When the team saw me, they froze. They must've realized how chaotic they were being.

"I'm sorry, L/n," Suga spoke. "We all are."

"Don't apologize!" I said. "You guys are having fun! That's good!"

They all resumed being crazy as I left for my room. When I opened the door, I saw Yachi and Kyioko looking at my pictures. They didn't notice me right away, so I just watched.

"Look at little Y/n and Kageyama!" Yachi gushed. "Look how small they are!"

"They are pretty adorable," Kiyoko agreed.

"Look at Kageyama's face! He looks so angry!" Yachi pointed out.

"Yeah, it's hard to think of him unhappy when they're around," Kiyoko went on.

"Really? It's easy for me to think of Kageyama like that," Yachi said. "He always looks angry." I had to hold in my laugh.

"You see how he lights up when they're around, right?" Kiyoko explained. "I've only seen it a few times, but he calms down, and isn't as tense as he usually is."