Getting settled

A/N: This is going to be quite long. This is also the end of the book. I hope you've enjoyed this wild ride as much as I have! Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!

That night, the three women chatted about their new house and their relationships with the Sons. Lilac was a bit lonely but she knew in time the right man would come along and would see her for what she was. Ambrosia was still getting used to the idea of being with a known killer. He had actually killed for her. It blew her mind that he would actually go to those lengths for her. He had saved her from more torture and then killed the man who had done it. He confused her but excited her all at the same time.

Jezebel knew Tig was a "bad man" but she knew he was a "good man" too. He was always so nice and gentle with her. He comforted her the best way he knew how. He was always there when he needed her. Except when they'd been tricked to give Evan the opportunity to kidnap her friend not included in that. Lilac just smiled as the pair talked of their relationships.

Chibs had been looking at the GSW's each day, cleaning, and redressing them. He kept reassuring them they were healing nicely. She found him sweet and nice to talk to. She shook her head. There was no point in dwelling on what she didn't have. When the right man comes along, he'll see her for what she's worth. They had a big day the next day and they all needed their sleep. Jezebel was sleeping on one loveseat, she was sleeping on the other, and Ambrosia was stretched out on the couch.

As they predicted, the next day was very long. Jezebel and Lilac's bedroom sets had arrived that morning. It took until after two pm for the movers to get everything brought it, put together, and set up where the women wanted them. Shortly after they left, the movers with Ambrosia's bedroom set finally arrived. It took over three hours for them to get her stuff moved into her bedroom on the first floor, put together, and set where she wanted it.

They'd already bought bedding and pillows. Now it was just putting their room together. The house already had updated appliances including a washer and dryer. All three women wanted to do their laundry since they only had so much clothes with them. Each woman had put her bed together and was felt happy at how their rooms finally looked. 'At least we can finally start to get settled now!' Lilac chuckled as she made her way into the kitchen.

Ambrosia's phone buzzed in her pocket making her nearly jump out of her skin. She was deciding what to make for dinner. It would be their first meal in their new home as well as the first time cooking for guests there. She took her phone out and noticed it was from her honey.

Happy: mind if we bring Chibs along? Poor guy's had a long day and could use a good meal.

She smiled as she read the text. Despite his outward appearance, he was a really caring guy!

Ambrosia: Sure! There will be more than enough. See you when you get here.

"What are we thinking of making?" Lilac asked.

"I don't know. What do you think?" Ambrosia turned to look at her friend.

"How about some chicken fried steaks, mashed potatoes, gravy, fried okra, and warm rolls?" Lilac offered.

"That actually sounds really good. Shouldn't be too hard with all of us working." Jez stated as she joined in the conversation.

With a head nod, the trio got to working on their dinner. They'd have three guests and Ambrosia wanted to make sure they all had more than enough to eat. The trio of ladies got to working on dinner together talking of the new life they were trying to build. Lilac had been thinking of moving out on her own eventually. She was a third wheel and she didn't want to come between her best friends and their budding relationships.