Chapter 5

Nobody's POV

Draco stood up.

"I'm going to the Owlery. Care to join me?"

Harry shook his head.

"Sorry Draco, I must get back to dinner. Dumbledick wants to see me at 8."

Draco nodded.

"Good luck with that."

"Thanks, I think I'll need it!"

Draco turned and walked out the door. A yell cam from outside followed by a girlish scream. (Who made which sound we may never know)

"Weaselette? What on earth are you doing?"

Harry rushed out side to see Draco and Ginny staring at each other. He grabs her by the hand and storms off onto an empty classroom, with Draco following behind.

"How much did you hear?"

"Well... I... um...pretty much the whole conversation."

Harry and Draco share a look.

"Ok, hear me out. I was waiting for you to be done, so we could walk down together and talk."

"About what?"

"The fact that I support you, and how half my family is borderline homophobic. A warning. And how, if you ever liked me back I'd be here for you."

Harry stared at her in disbelief.

"Ok. Wow, thank you Ginny. Right then, 1, who in your family is homophobic?"

"Dad, Percy and Ron are the ones you need to watch out for. Mum's not as bad but she may give you a look. Bill, Charlie, the twins and I are all here for you."

"Thank you. 2, I am so sorry Ginny, but I don't like you in that way. You have always been like a little sister to me, but I will love you platonicly forever."

"That is somehow what I was expecting. It's totally fine though. There will be others."

"I'm glad you understand. And 3, how much did you hear?"

"More or less all of it. If you need my help destroying Dimbles, I am here. And I am so sorry of what you have to go through. Oh, and if you do go dark, I may not come all the way with you. I will go grey though. And I am sure the Dark Lord would he quite happy to assist me in murdering, from what I've heard from Ron in the past, two whales and a stick."

"Thank you Ginny."

Ginny smiled up at him. Draco stood there, leaning against a desk awkwardly. Harry looked at his watch, his eyes widening in realisation.

"Dobby!"

There was a loud crack and Dobby appeared in front of him.

"Harry Potter called for Dobby."

"Hi Dobby, could you please keep some leftover food from dinner? I'm running late."

"Of course, Mr. Harry Potter. I will have it sent to your dormitory when you get back."

And with that he disappeared.

"You two go down, I've got to go to Dumb-as-a-door'a office."

"Good luck Harry, and don't kill him!" Draco yelled after him.

A/N, I know its short compared to the last one, but I'm tired and I need to sleep.

But first, a couple of questions.

1. I have been reading to much Tomarry recently, and I'm trying to decide whether I should make this a poly relationship between Harry, Draco and Tom. Please leave ideas it would help me out.

2. Who should ginny end up with? Please leave a vote. :)

-Luna

-Dean

-Seamus

-Dean and Seamus

-Lavender

-Neville

-Someone else

I think that's it, so see ya!