Chapter XX

Note: I'm sorry if this chapter is off. I am getting a tons of headaches lately. 😵

"Levi calm down." Said Hange tapping Levi's shoulder. Everyone is quiet as they walk through the stairs and all they could her is Levi's heavy breathing. Just like what Y/N felt like when she came down underneath the surface, Levi stopped and explores his gaze sensing the familiarity of the place. The place is not horrible for him unlike for his companions in his back. Underground is still the same for him and he feels that he is still welcome.

"So this is the underground." Muttered Armin, lips are are not connected to each other as his amazement is overflowing.

"It is not that bad as what you describe Levi." Said Hange.

"What are you talking about? It's filthy here and-"

"You are just a slave of cleaning that's why." Hange cuts him off chuckling. She walks past him and motioned the others to follow her. Levi rolls his eyes as he follows Hange who is currently taking the lead with confidence even though she has no idea where to go.

People stares at them in awe. Wings of freedom that is patched in their capes are something new in here since normally, the emblem of Military Police is what they always see.

Sasha and Connie waves at them, proud that they are gaining too much attention. While Jean, Armin and Mikasa are just staring back at them, observing what the people in the underground looks like. Most of them are skinny and short. Skinny because, source of income is hard to gain here and short because-

"I know now why Levi is not tall." Said Hange taking a glance at Levi who is now glaring at her deadly.

"Do not take this seriously Levi, this is a knowledge!" Hange defended herself.

"I know. The opportunity of getting exposed to sunlight is not with us." Answered Levi plainly.

Everyone went silent after the small silly argument of the two higher ups. At this moment, Levi is now in front who is leading the way. He decided to drop at his and Y/N's old home, wishing that the girl they are looking for is staying there.

"Where are we up to Corporal? I-uhm hungry?" Asked Sasha slightly nervous at her Corporal's response. Connie moves his head up and down repeatedly, agreeing on what Sasha said. To be honest, all of them are now hungry.

"At our old home. I hope it's still standing or no one dared to moved in there."

"Yeah. Let's hope because I literally want to see what's in there! Are you sleeping together? How do you guys engage yourself in entertainment? Did you lived like a married couple? Oh I'm so excited to know all about that when we get there!" Squealed Hange jumping up and down making Levi roll his eyes again in irritation.

Y/N waits impatiently tapping her foot in the ground not taking her eyes off the girl in front of her.

"Call me Mon if you're not comfortable with my name. Because I, myself doesn't want it either."

"Why? I think it's beautiful. Oh I get it, the name doesn't suit you."

Mon frowned and collects all of her calmness left. She sighed in frustration praying silently for her father to arrive as soon as possible. Y/N, on the other side, is amused at the sight of her. She have been happy with her family for so long, why not piss her off just a little?

She didn't mean to hate her. She know it's rude and childish to do these things, but the thought of this girl having her mother's name make her sick. Plus, this girl is irritating anyway. Too much attitude of being spoiled.