Chapter IX

The fluff will start here. Reward for your patience because I didn't add much Levi and Reader scene. But for now, here's a PetraxReader bond since Levi is busy kicking Eren's ass in the court.)

Days passed by quickly, Y/N was finally sent out of the infirmary. She is not as severe as the others, only bruises and have been weak, not worse compared to the other casualties. She feels refreshed too, after the undying welcome from her friends and chuffed visits, who wouldn't? She's still mourning about her loss thou, but she's getting fine.

She even got the permission from the Corporal to look for June and Aiden, to her relief, they're alive and staying in a small roof safe and sound. They are little traumatized about the tragedy happened, but strong enough to endure it, as they promised to Callie that they will live long and happy.

June and Aiden was busy too after that happening, as a former Doctor and Nurse, they didn't hesitated to help. Wanting to save more lives, even the extremely worse patients that could be labeled as 'black' and only has a little chance to live got a treatment too, no one is ignored. With that, they have been recognized and called as a new pair of heroes. Now, Commander Erwin is planning to get them and place in the Scouts in addition for Doctors and Nurses.

Levi is not in the headquarters today, he and Commander Erwin are currently dealing with the Eren known as the Titan Shifter. Hes been locked up in a cell for a couple of days now, but today is the time where the judgement of his fate will occur.

Commander Erwin plans to get him, and Levi suggested that hell took responsibility of him. Y/N was relieved by this, at least the one who promises to look after him is the one she trusted the most.

Petra is sitting beside her telling her the stories she promised to recount. Both of them are under the tree, feeling free since Levi is not around.

"And then one day, when we were having a day off, I decided to visit my father. Oluo insisted on coming with me, that time I have no idea why but I let him anyway."

I knew it.

"My father asked me who is he and why I'm with him. But before I could explain to my father, Oluo asked for my father's permission to be with me!" Exclaimed Petra fan girling. She smiles like she's the happiest girl in the world. She couldn't contain her happiness as she slightly dances in her seat.

"Oh Petra, I knew there's something going on between you."

"Hmm?"

"Before your departure I was there, the time you told me that you have something to bring out, Oluo was looking at you like you're the only girl living."

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!"

Y/N giggled at her friend's reaction. It's good to see that love stills rules no matter how brutal the world is.

"How I wish I could be look at like that."

"What the hell Y/N?"

"What?"

"Haven't you seen someone looked at you like that? Seriously?

Y/N smiles at her innocently, slowly moving her head from side to side, sending her the message that No, no one ever did. Petra still cannot believe, she knew something yet the girl who is the main topic has no idea.

Why? Asked Y/N.

You have no clue

What? Of course I dont have. What are you talking about?

"Gosh! I'm waiting for this ship to sail! You really dont have any idea. You must observe everything around you!" Petra screamed.

"What sail? You're taking her out?" Without signal or warning, Levi neared them narrowing his eyes to Y/N. Petra closes her mouth immediately.