Special Chapter: Page 1

"Levi bro!" Isabel ran towards Levi and almost tripped due to the speed she employed while running. Levi turned around annoyed, he raises his eyebrow questioning her what is the matter. Isabel stopped in her tracks as she finally reached the staircase of their home.

"It's Y/N. She is injured and some hooligans are beating her!" Said Isabel panting heavily.

Levi dropped the pack of foods he is holding and ran past Isabel hastily. His heart is pounding. Nervous that he won't make it there just in time. He didn't even know where Y/N is.

To his luck, Isabel followed him so she can guide him to where Y/N is. They turn to multiple corners, bumping to different people they passed by. Levi kept cursing while realizing the time of their travel despite how fast they sprint towards her. It's been a minute of ten and so much can happen to her with that amount of time. Especially that there isn't only one person who is beating her.

"When will we be fucking reach her?!" Asked Levi agitated. Isabel ceased when she hears multiple voices of guys that are laughing with satisfaction. Isabel frowned at the voices and nearly attack them with her anger, but Levi pulled her arm and throw her gently away from them.

Without thinking anything, Levi scampered towards them. Not giving any signal or warning that he is with them, he fling his arm to their faces one by one and kick their asses making sure they are feeling his wrath. The guys were too shocked to react. And seeing Levi with that face just made them tremble. They knew Y/N is very important to this thug who they feared the most, but they didn't expected that he will show up here to rescue her.

"Sorry." One of them muttered but Levi did not take it. His anger only arises thinking that they are sorry because they are just scared, they didn't mean it.

"Assholes, no one is going to take that damn apology. You hurt my girl so I am going to return it to all of you until your soul begs for me to stop." Growled Levi.

"Please stop." One of them begged.

"No. I want to see your souls leave your bodies and that's what I mean for you to beg me bastards!"

"Levi stop. Don't kill them."

He continued, as if he didn't heard anything. With Levi's strength, the five guys are now on the filthy floor coughing and struggling to fight back. He did it only a minute.

"Levi. Please help me here."

And that's when Levi let go the long haired man and dropped him full force on the ground. Y/N tried to move but only winced as her wounds and bruises told her not to. Levi immediately neared her, holding her into him so gently.

"Stop moving!" Hissed Levi as Y/N pressures herself to sit.

"I'm fine."

"You are not tch. Can you hold back your stubbornness and just give yourself to me for now?"

Y/N didn't argue back. She couldn't go home by herself anyway. Isabel followed them to back to where they resides.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"What happened? Why didn't you fight back? And how did you put yourself to trouble in the first place? Huh?" Asked Levi treating her cuts while she is lying in the bed enduring the pain of her wounds.

"Easy. You are asking many questions." Answered Y/N chuckling.

"I told you not to make me worry too much. You are not really listening to me brat."

Y/N didn't respond. Levi is being talkative today. Is she really that special to him for making him feel that way? When Farlan and Isabel is in trouble, he just keep his face stoic and chill then he will go straightaway to help them. But when Y/N is at risk, he would turn back to anything and anyone just to get her quickly and safely.

She realizes that just now. How he would react to others is different when it comes to her.

What he is showing to other is also different when it comes to her. The way he talks, he looks, and worry. How he acts towards her is unique. Only her can see and feel Levi truly.

He is open to her, not regretting to tell her everything about himself and how his day went.

"What are you thinking? You're still not answering me."

"Levi?"

"What?"

She took this opportunity to look at his face and savors the moment he is with her. She lifts her hand and lands it to his glorious face, caressing it ever so gently. Levi melted in her touch. He set aside the cotton and captures her arm in his face staring back at her with the same intensity and softness at the same time.

Levi dropped his scolding temper for a while and swayed with Y/N in her emotions. Slowly, her lips tugged upward into a meaningful and lovely smile. He returned it willingly which didn't surprise Y/N anymore.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For staying by my side and never letting me go. For always saving me no matter how far I am to you. For opening yourself to me even if you kept yourself masked. Thank you for bringing me here with you Levi back when we were just a child, for protecting me and the home you gave to me."

A tears escaped in her eyes while she expresses how grateful she is for having him. Everything in Levi softened while sinking in his heart what she is saying. A moment like this isn't happening often. Something like this needs to be cherished and not to forget.

"I will be always here for you. Keep that in mind." Promised Levi kissing her hand.

Levi may not say this to her personally, but he always make obvious that he loves her. Not as a friend nor sister. He loves her as Y/N which he consider as his lover.

What he shows to her everyday and what he make her feel is his way to say that he loves her.

"Grow old with me." Muttered Levi.

Y/N taught him how to love and care for a person again. She is the reason why keep fighting for a living, why he is happy and felt loved. Growing up with her made him attached more. He don't know what to do and to feel anymore in case they part ways.

He won't let her go.

He have to keep her safe always.

He wants to stay with her forever.

Because he is his family, his lover.

Because he loves her and will love her forever.

Y/N is his home. Without her, he is empty. Without her, he is just Levi. Not capable on falling in love.

"Let's die together." Answered Y/N.

Levi chuckles. "I'm thinking to live longer with you and here you are thinking about death."

"Alright Levi. Let's grow old together."