Chapter Twenty-Nine: This Is The End

This is the third FREAKING time! The third time! If I would've known that I would get kidnapped every week, I would have gone with Nadia and Ava into hiding. And let me guess... I look up and to my 'surprise' it's Amara! Wow, like I didn't see THAT one coming. The more and more I wake up I come to notice the burning pains around both my wrist. I struggle against the vervain rope as I look up to her.

"Looks like you upped your game, Amara." I laugh

"Oh my God, do you ever shut up?!" She asks exasperatedly

"I'm sorry, I really am. But the last two times you've kidnapped me they didn't really pan out well now did they?" I cock my head to the side

"I get that, but this time I'm just going to kill you. So let's get to it shall we?"

Without hesitation she shoves her hand straight into my chest, gripping it.

"Wait, wait, wait-"

Amara smiles and looks into my eyes with a sarcastic sad face. "Are you about to beg for your life, Hm?"

"As much as I hate it... yes." I state

"Nah, I'm good."

She shoves her hand deeper and twist it more and she starts to pull. "WAIT, Please. I have a daughter, you know what it's like to grow up without a mother. Please..."

I can see the sadness cross her face ash her grip loosens and her hand slowly starts to move away from my chest.

"How did you know that?" She asks

I don't even have to answer that. The emotion crossing my face basically tells her all she needs to know.

"Silas."

The sadness switched to anger really quickly and I am nothing but overwhelmed with her emotions.

"HE had no right telling you that!" She shouts

"He didn't mean to, I promise. Look, I need you to calm down." I plead with her

In response she draws her hand back and connects it to my face. My head knocks to the side as she yells again.

"Don't tell me to calm down! You know nothing about me and my life. Nothing!"

"I might not know what it's like to grow up without a mother, but I know what it's like to have the chance of being a mother taken away from you. Nadia grew up without me, do you really want to do that to Ava?" I try and try to convince her

"Stop." She demands

"Why? Why stop? You don't have the GUTS to kill me. If you did, I would be dead."

"Enough talking. Let's get this over and down with."

She goes in for the heart one more time and...

***

"Katherine!" I yell into the darkness

I watch as she disappears and the lights turn back on abruptly. I look around to see the bodies on the floor and the only people left alive is us and the people that escaped.

"Did anyone just see what happened?" Elena asks

"No, but where in the hell is Katherine?" Damon starts scanning the room for her

I see Qetsiyah standing there quiet and it seems suspicious. Without thinking I flash her against the wall, pinning her by her throat. I tighten my grip as she struggles for breath.