When it all started

Yn was a bright  student .
Determined to be a secret agent.
Best fighter in the school.
Beautiful, just one fault.
Egostic.

_________________________________________
High school

*Two years before graduation*
In the classroom,

Emma: Yn, what are you -?!

Elle : That bastard tried to touch you .He tried  to  touch  my  best friennddddd!!!!!
*punches and kicks the guy really hard. *

Boy : M sor r - ry .*panting* (to Emma)

He runs as soon as she lets go

Girl 1: Elle, how can you be stronger than a boy .*giggles as if it's impossible. *

Girl 2: He was just being nice!
Girl 3 : Emma, couldn't you just call your boyfriend.

Elle: *slaps the last girl*  Now go  call your boyfriend, let him settle it with me . You don't need a boy to always save your ass and just mind your own business.
.
.

Two weeks later.

Homeroom teacher: Here is a transfer student . Greet him class.

TAEHYUNG enters.

*just walks inside, totally ignoring the teacher. All the girls go crazy about him.

Taehyung :Hey! How are you ?
(to some random girl)
*girl almost fainting*

Teacher: Uhm, uhm,can I start my class?

Lunch break

Elle's pov

Yn entered as she was executing a school program.

She saw her place surrounded by all the girls ,she went closer and saw a girl sitting on a guy's lap.

Yn :Emma , what is  going on ,why is she sitting on his lap and- Wait, who the hell is he and W T F IS HE DOING ON MYYYYY CHAIIRRR?? (literally screaming)

Emma : I don't - he is-

Tae : Hey Yn, right? Oh, they call you Elle , Hey Elle !! Wanna sit in her place ,she's tacky, u know, you are better i am guessing . (he was gonna smirk)
*Yn's flying slap on his cheeks*

Elle:  Listen , you don't get to call my name by that, first!! Second ,I am not gonna give any lecture on how u should behave yourself , and be respectful , all that stuff cuz believe me ,if your parents couldn't how can i ,just do one thing ,this is my place better get out of here .
.
.
Yn pulls Tae ,Tae is almost tripping, all the girls got angry , but as Yn is,nothing
matters.
.

Tae pov

She is something, that Crap !! She dares to push me !! Does she even know who my dad is ? I'll make sure she apologises *thinking*

Emma pov

Emma: Elle, u messed with the wrong guy!

Yn :WHY ??.DONT TELL ME U LIKEEEE HIMMM

Emma: What ? No ,but he is the son of our trustee he transferred today from abroad.
Yn... stopped.
...
Elle's pov

Why  Elle y just why ,why trustee's son
If I get rusticated, my uncle will, no no no, he said I should not cause any trouble her ,shit shit shitt!!
...
Tae's pov

After constantly thinking about Yn blabbering about her to his friends.

Jackson: PLEASE STOP IT!!!

Mark : same here.

Jin: I cant take it anymore ,we know she slapped you, but can you please calmm down for a second please if you think so much she will even appear in ur dream and u will end up falling for her (sarcastically)

....

He felt strange.