two strings attached

Tae was dissapointed to know that Elle was just showing Adam but also happy to know bout Edwin and her....

Few days before their final ...

Jimin's pre bday party.....

Since everyone will be busy later for their finals....

Since its Jimin's bday Yn , Emma and Edwin were coming....

Elle's outfit

Hairstyle

Hairstyle ....without the buns.

Emma's outfit

At the part....at night.

Emma and Jimin were dancing

so obviously Edwin and Elle had to dance

...so obviously Edwin and Elle had to dance...when Edwin got a call from Amaya and Elle insisted him to visit her...she went to the bar and ordered a drink...she saw Tae drinking when Tina came and sat on his lap....he didnot enjoy it though...but Elle took the whole shots at once because she somehow couldnt tolerate it...

After she got a bit drunk...she started dancing with those horny boys out there...though it was totally to show someone....the more she danced showing her curves in that dress...the more Tae got aggressive....he also started making out wigh Tina....but suddenly Elle couldnt be noticed anymore...and one of boys have been sticking to her ass all the time...Tae got infuriated when he saw...a boy all over Elle at a corner....he got rid of Tina at that moment and dragged Yn out of there....she was totally drunk...

He took her to one of the rooms of Jimin's house...

Tae pov

I dragged her to the room...

"What do you want now "she screamed "just go n fuck your bitch ..that Tina or watevrrr...get away from me"..

"What do you think you were doing?" I asked sternly...

"You...shhh-shutttt upp....i do my wish watevvv-vvrr...i dont give a fuck to how many girls you fuck...ss-soooo do-not mind me...my body ill fuck whoe-vvvrr i want" she couldnt even stand properly....she was blabbering whole bunch of non sense ..

I was angry but no point of saying her anything...but what i could ever notice was that her hair looked damn good and when it fell on her waist it looked sexy...

"Wait ....wat are you even wearing...it is so showing  ...can you stop this-"

"You stop this.....i have noone to care about!! I am fuckin single i can do watever i want ...by the way...do you like what you are seeing" she said with a smirk on her face....and her voice. . .

"What the fuck are you even doing?!!"

She came closer to me....i was backing away....my back hit the wall..

"Isnt this what you want....my body...isnt that the reason why u were bullying me..."

"Y-yn...n-no....yo-u ar-e drunk right now....please back away calm down ull regret this -"

"Take it, i am all yours tonight!"...

She came close to me and whispered in my ears....and then

She started kissing me....i couldn't say anything , she pinned me to the wall...and also she was stronger than me ...i tried to push her....but i couldnot she kept her knees near my member...i couldnotmove do nothing....she moved down and
Left hickeyes all over my neck...the without any warning she...grabbed my collars and threw me on bed....i couldnt move she placed herself in such a position....i couldnt speak...she tore off my shirt leaving hickeys all over my body....

"Let me go Elle ...you are drunk ...you will regret this-"

"Shhhh"
.
.
.
---------------------‐-----------------------------------------‐---

Hope you all are enjoying this🥰🥰🥰