the beginning in hell

He said her and went out...she followed him hesitantly...
"Wh-what d-do y-ou ha-ve t-to say" .now she stammered....she was scared...

"Someone this brave like you being .."

"Lets talk somewhere else miss Jones.."and he got in his car and opened the door for her....she knew listening him patiently is her only choice cuz her uncle's life is at his stake now....

She got in....he took out his phone and texted someone...'i got her myself ...you can stop searching' ....

Then he drove....to his hugee mansion

*consider that its night*

......
"Why are we here"

"Let talk after we get inside "

He walked slowly....she followed speechlessly...he went to his room and sat on his bed and smirked...

he went to his room and sat on his bed and smirked

"Can you answer me...Taehyung?!"

"..so miss jones ....you have " his looks changed"quite a good body?!dont you"...he look like a hunter who was eagerly desperately searching for his prey...

"What the hell do you mean...i am going out of here..."she said sternly...

"I dont think you are understanding the gravity of the situation miss...jones...ill just have to press the call button to kill him...he said smiling casually...

"I will pay you..."
"Its right within today or everything is over ....but i have a offer"

He gets up walks towards her ....she backs away....he touches her shoulders but she shoves away and kicks him....

"Dont you dare to touch me"

He laughed.he called someone....
"Can you please see this"

She sees her uncle at gunpoint....he is her only guardian and only family....she cant afford to loose him...

"Ill give it to you"...Ellle says and walks away...

"Okay i give you twenty four hours to come back".