chapter 12

Yn's heart stopped, she felt weak, her legs were shaking, and she was devastated seeing what happened...
Irina turned and kissed Tae. She could not stand anymore. She ran.
...

She went back home
Took out her phone.
Texted Emma

Elle: Emma listen dont try to contact me for a few days as i told you about the thing I applied for , i have to go to yyy place ,they called me a week before and asked me to take up the place faster my uncle will leave here soon . I will contact you after i settle there, and please dont tell anyone about this ,not even Tae .My flight is tonight (she lied)
... sorry for not telling you beforehand .

She didn't cry that night , she was silent the whole night ,packed her luggage ,wrote a letter for her uncle ,who was on night shift....and took all the documents for her training and left without anyone knowing.
....
Emma pov

My phone buzzed.

She went blank after reading Elle's message , and she called Tae.

On call

After hearing everything
..
Tae: What ....?!

Emma : Everything was all right ,she said she was about to tell that to you today ,she received a letter from the institution,a few days ago ,but she requested them to postpone , but today she wrote me all these ,i thought something happened between you.

*Tears fell from Tae's eyes*
Emma: Heh hey you okay

Tae: She never trusted me ,she didn't trust , ,she left me , for some random girl she left me. She trusted Irina more than me . Why?What was my fault in all of these??

Emma : What happened

Tae told the whole thing...

*flashback*
at xxx place

Tae pov

Hey, Elle told you to come here...

*excited and *

Tae : Alone?! Right now?!! At night....what is she up to * blushing and sweating*

We went there i remembered the dress she was wearing

I was facing her back.

It was very nicely decorated.

*? Moved away*

Tae: Elle, is that you??
You looked awesome tonight.
Do you want something?
*shyly* *i sat down on my knees*
Will you be with me, like forever . I always wanted to ask you this , Come with me for studies after this , we will just always be together.

I got up, and she nodded .She turned and kissed me , but she was not Elle ,she would never be like that .
Irina?!....
I immediately pushed her.

Irina: I love you, Tae..

I was enraged ,I could not help but slap her across her face...

Tae: Listen one thing very carefully, Elle is the only one in my life and dare if you ever try this ever again.

Irina: But she doesn't trust you ,I do ,accept me*she backhugs him* I love you...please stay....

Tae:*pushes her* Don't you dare say that ,she trusts me. How much do you even know her??!

Irina : You both will never be happy. Iunderstand i love you?!!! I can make you the happiest ,give you whatever you want.

Tae: No, you can't. Because you are not her. So stay away from me.

*end of flashback*
End pov

Emma: She is an asshole to believe that but she is very hurt right now ,wherever she is she loved you a lot ,she fought with Irina for you ,but how can she- wait was she present there did she see all these.

Tae: I don't know, but I think I heard footsteps.

Emma: She was there. I am sure it was all Irina's plans...

*Silence*

Tae: *coldly* Even if she was ,she promised to be with me ,i know she loves me ,and she hurt herself more by running away. How could she do that ??! To me ?? To herself?? Now i will not leave her. . . I will follow her till the very end. I will get back to her. I will.

Emma: But we don't have her address

Tae: I will find her myself.

Emma: Tae, why do you sound like this??what are you thinking??please don't hate her...or hurt her-

Tae: Sorry Emma, i can't promise you that. She did it first. What was my fault ?? Loving her?? Thinking she felt the same about me??
She started this, but i am the one who will end this. Where is her family, Emma?

Emma: Tae calm down...pleas-

Tae: Just tell me ?!

Emma: She has no parents, Tae!! She was always on her own , life has been really hard for her. If you are hurt, she is also hurt , for her, you cheated on her. She only has her uncle who will shift to another place for business. I just know nothing for sure. She was never comfortable talking about herself too much. Please calm down.

Tae : It will be okay. i know how it feels to have noone...but i can't just let her go like this....sorry, Em...
*call ended*

.
.
.
.
.
.

________________________________________
Lmao....i was obsessed with the cover pic...and now I'm in love with tae's eyes for the 83873926362828th time...🤣🤣🤣
.
.
.
Hope yall enjoying it...
#fighting 🤗🤗🤗🤗