dont leave me

....
....
The agent who Tae  felt attracted to...was Yn herself....which he noticed...when she removed her mask and helmet....

"Woah...chill down ... Why are you sweating in air conditioned room, Mr Kim?"  Elle said, panting once he finished kissing her... then she took out her phone and switched it on....she saw...the first text was....
'Get ready to be ruined bitch once I reach home.' ....seeing this; she looked at Mark....he called her 11 times...

"What are you?" said Tae,"what else are you...why is it you?...everytime?!"he was panting, sweating, and he was angry... But hurt... his emotions were mixed....but then Mr Kim entered..."So Elle, it's you again....wow....i am really relieved...so company secretaryship is your alibi job...i am really not surprised ...cuz it's you after all," he said while laughing..."I wish this guy could be intelligent enough to understand god's ways....but this useless brat is really useless, you know ... If I were him...watever,...he said, pointing at Tae
...both Tae and Elle coughed when they actually understood what he meant...to divert the topic Elle said"uncle...i shall leave now...i have to move in to my apartment today..."..."Yes, Elle, here's your key..." he handed her the keys....

"Oh, thanks, uncle.."she said..."But Elle.. it is the apartment just attached to his mansion...also, they have a connecting door....you can always lock it...i arranged it since I thought the agent would be male....if you want, I can change..."No, no, no..." Tae screamed.. "I mean, she is my bodyguard, so...she needs to protect me and stay near..."..

."Yes, uncle," she said to overcome the awkwardness there. ..
....
Outside the building. .

"Shit ....shit ...shit..no my car...urgh" Tae's car leaked and now it won't start....someone tapped his shoulders...and he turned and got to catch a helmet...he looked ..and saw Elle..."Get on ..." she said, pointing at her bike's backseat... he looked...embarresed because he had to show attitude to her, and now no one was there ... except her....
"No...its ok ... You - can go....she rode the bike and came in front of him...
"Sit...cu I don't think you can reach home without me...." she said sarcastically.
"Bitch," he whispered... Then he sat on her bike...
"Hold tightly... I am a fast rider..."

"I am not sca-ahhhh" he fastened his hands around her waist as she pulled on at a high speed....and closed his eyes... and hid behind her back.. "weren't you not scared mr  Kim..." she said, being surprised .
....
They reached ...Tae as almost half dead....cuz of the ride...they both freshened up it was about midnight...both were tired....Elle was in her room...when Tae entered...from the linked door....obviously he had the keys...."i-" Elle was about to say something as she just came out from her bathroom and just wore her pajamas....when Tae backhugged her sitting on her bed and embraced her tightly and pulled her and sat her down...when she continued "can we-" he kissed her ...he was supressing his tears....he couldnt show Yn his weak side....not this time...... He was too confused with his own feelings

But she pushed him a bit... and spoke, "Did something happen?"....she understood him like no one else ...since their childhood...she understood him...she knew what he needed without him saying a single word...      he couldn't hide from her...
"Nothing." he started to kiss her again....but Yn again stopped him....

"Aren't you tired?you had a long day...

"No..."they were very close to each other....Tae couldn't look into her eyes ..."Look here..." Elle said
"Why are you like this, huh? What if she wasn't you?"he whispered but stopped then, and there

...he was guilty of liking the girl...before knowing she was Elle....but he didn't want to agree. He again pulled her into a kiss...but then Elle said, "I am tired ... can we just sleep today?"...she understood what was going on...and also knew he didn't want to say anything....she laid on her bed .. Tae also did....he wanted to hug her...but his dominant side stopped him...he was just moving on the bed...Elle...actedshe was asleep and pulled him near her...

He was surprised and hugged her tightly..when he was assured....she was asleep....he quietly...whispered "sorry"...Elle heard everything but....she was confused now...because she was not sure...why he was saying sorry...neither did he realise his own feelings  ..."hmm', and she said it... But he stopped as he felt embarrassed...
"weren't you asleep?...
"Yes...
"but-"...
"You also sleep...shhh..tommorrow there is a meeting we have wake up fast"...they hugged each other and just slept....

They loved each other, but neither did they realise that nor did the other person realise that...

.
.
.