messed up more

Tae was about to sleep...when Yn entered...he pretended that he was asleep...when she started to speak... He pulled her closer and embraced her with his right hand...
"Shhh.."

She kept quiet..."you were awake?"she said in a low voice...
"no but ...then you started  crying so...shouldnt you stop now for me to sleep"...
"why did-"she couldnt continue as she was trying really hard to not cry....she took both her hands..and wrapped around his neck...they both kept quiet
...

After a week

Tae's discharge...

Mr Kim was there..."Elle please take care of him...i totally trust  you...i have a urgent meeting tomorrow...so...i guess i need to leave tonight...
"yes uncle" Elle replied  with a smile...

They went home ...she took good care of him...he often hugged and kissed her for no reason...things were all good between them..

....

Tae almost recovered...he went to the office ...everyone knew that they were dating...things went well...Yn did few other missions...whenever she was hurt...Tae would take care of her and cook all her favourite dishes...well...kinda they were happy...He kind of realised his feelings too but never said to anyone...

But peace wasnt their thing though...

One night ...

Elle on call

"Whattt??!!where ..send me the location right now...fastt!!"

Call ended

"What happened? you sound uneasy"
"I really have to leave now okay...its urgent"she left saying that...

The thing was that Yn was reported that Caven was kidnapped on his way home...and it was because he was her teammate...and also his life was at danger...
...
She went to the given address...but she really saw noone...it was a normal apartment kind of thing....there seemed to be no violence...

It was getting dark and Tae was panicking ....he always tracked her location ...so he check it out...he thought weather he should go or not...as it was her mission but also he was really worried...

...

Yn didnt understand what was happening...she went the the noted place...where she searched everywhere   ...suddenly when someone called out her name...she looked back to find Caven panting...when he came and hugged her tightly..."what happened ...who did this....where-"

  "Thank you" Elle was confused but still supported him as he seemed a bit scared..."thank you for caring for me ....thank you so much..." he hugged her even tightly ...Elle was still hugging him...when he looked into her eyes..."i said i will wait...please like me back...you were the only one whom i can remember when i am in danger...thank you for coming here and saving me ...i knew you would come here to save me...i know you have to stay with him...for the mission...but yes come to me after this mission i will wait for sure" saying this he crashed his lips on her...he kissed her gently...all happened without her realising it...her hands were still around his neck...
..
Tae was sick worried and went out with his car...to that location....

After 30 mins...

He reached there and searched for her...he was almost about to tear up...as he thought something bad happened to her when he saw ...Elle kissing the guy from the other day...

Elle kissing the guy from the other day

All his expressions changed...

"So this was your urget work...i see"he said in a low voice...

Elle froze to hear his voice she knew what he was like...she quickly pushed him..."listen..wait...first-"...
"mister...what is your problem" Caven spoke
"caven please go now okay...n you please list-"...within a fraction of sec...they both were in Tae's car...and he drove Elle....
"Dont dare to speak a word..i saw you wrapping your filthy hands around him"...Elle knew that it would be a tough night....and even more if she spoke....

...

Tae felt betrayed...he couldnt accept the fact that Elle let anyone else touch her ...he couldnt accept the fact that she didnt love him...he became furious after thinking all this...

he became furious after thinking all this

He reached home...and took her to the bedroom and threw her all the bed...
"I have just acted to be good with you and that made you forget what you were huh" Elle did know that he waa angry but still her heart ached hearing that..."tell me you really enjoy me fucking you hard dont you....why  would you even do stuffs to trigger me..huh...such a whore..." tears were forming in her eyes..."but you know what believe me today will be the worst...this will make you remember me everytime you meet a guy "he said the last part devilishly...he held her collars and slapped her hard across her face...he undressed her leaving her only in her bra n shorts...he unbuckled his belt ...he hit her with all his force...he opened her shorts and hit her on her butcheecks...until they were blood red...Elle screamed in pain...her lips were bleeding...he then unzipped his pants and ramped into her without a single warning...when she couldnt take it anymore...she spoke up...or rather she blurted out...

"I hate you?!  WHY THE HELL DONT YOU JUST DIE...JUST ...FUCKING ...DIE...I WISH I DONOT HAVE TO MEET YOU ATLEAST IN MY NEXT LIFE?!"she just said it...Tae stopped whatever he was doing and just dressed himself...without wasting a single second...he just went out...Elle covered herself with a blanket and and cried her heart out...
"why -d-do -y-you al-always d-do this t-to m-me" "why do you always punish me for loving you...i -i l-love y-youuu...what shall i do...why do i love you...i want to hate you??!!" she blabbered all these...she was out of breath for crying...

...
.
.
.