chapter 14

Six months before the graduation.

Tae enters with his friend Jimin . His father was one of Tae's dad's major clients.
All the students stared at them . Their charisma attracted too much attention.

Tae changed .He was not as gulliable and innocent minded anymore. He became tougher . He was too scared to open up to anyone, so he built an indestructible wall around himself.

The two of them just walked past, ignoring all the stares.

Emma and Edwin saw Tae , they were hell scared and could not decide whether to say Elle or no. They  decided not to inform her for the time being.

....

Most of the girls were crazy over them. They became quite popular . They were good in sports, so all cheered for them.

Emma and Edwin did not talk much with them.

2 months passed by

Emma pov

I had extra classes, and also, I had to clean the classroom because of Edwin . It was over and i was just going to the janitor's room to keep the stuffs ,in the way i heard some girls talking about how much humiliated they got after one of them confessed their feelings to Taehyung . It didn't bother me much. I went to the janitor's room to keep the mop.

In the janitor's room.

I was just going to get out, but suddenly, the light went off. The door was shut . After that, I heard a voice behind me?!

"Wh-who is it?!!"I freaked out...

"Shhh! Everything is fine. " A voice came

"But who are you ?!" I spoke with some courage.

The person lit his phone's torch.
"JIMIN?!"

"Can you stop hanging out with Edwin all the time? It hurts too much sometimes. "

My heart stopped , he sounded weird, but I was scared at the same time.
I thought it was a trap by Tae for Elle.

"Let me out. I have no time to joke with you." I said sternly.

He took a step towards me and hugged me....gently...

"What do you fear?"
"I do-don't,"
"Then why do you always run away and pretend that i don't even exist?"
"Because i don't trust you."
"Because of Tae?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because he will hurt her."

"Ymis lucky to have a friend like you ,but Tae is just like a baby. He is angry with her. She hurt him ,maybe not purposely. He says he hates her, but he loves her too much . If she comes in front of him ,he can not even think of harming her. And about me , I like you too much to think twisted."

"Just leave me alone. i dont have anything to do with you two , and yoh, I have no reason to like me . Why would yo -"  "

"There is one . It's you, and that's all I need. I will wait."

"Let me go…"

End pov

Three months before graduation.

Emma and Jimin were doing fine . They were cute . Emma  was the childish but responsible one whereas Jimin was too shy around her . Tae was happy for them, but kinda jealous . They reminded him of someone he tried too hard to forget.
______________

Elle enters college.

Elle pov

I met Emma and Edwin again.
I missed them a lot..

Suddenly, two cars enter the campus. This was the first time I saw these two cars.

"Hey El ,wanna go out with me?" Adam , a boy in my class, asked me.

He has been after me since the 2nd year . He is fine but is too problematic with girls ,no. Obviously...not that i am ready to date .

My thoughts were interrupted when a mumbling came out of a crowd ,all four of us went there.

My mind went blank. I  could not believe what I saw, rather whom I saw.
.
.
.