you will be here with me

Well Yn maybe be stong, independent and mature....but she was totally dependent when it came to cooking, cleaning and stuffs like that...and Tae's maid took a day off on that exact day...so basically  when he said her to cook...she was speechless..cuz she was scared to say anything...
She washed up and came into the room...she had her luggage...she opened them...and 😬😬😬😬
She wore a pj set, and when she went to his room...he was sitting, but when he saw her, he couldn't control anymore....he rolled on the floor laughing...

"Why did you have to bring all these clothes

"Why did you have to bring all these clothes...?" She said shyly as she was very embarressed....he said laughing ..."You wear panda contumes ... At this age??"🤣🤣🤣....

"What will I make?"
"Pancakes... You can cook, right?"
Nooo hell, nooo...."Yes...

She went down time passed....Tae cleaned himself but when he heard diffrent banging sounds ...and then he suddenly went downstairs and saw...his whole kitchen was a mess....flour on the floor and eggs on the slab and her whole face was white and she sat on the  table frustrated....he again bursted out laughing...."Couldn't you just say you didn't know how to cook?"...."Sorry,"she said slowly..."Just sit there... Then he cooked them pancakes, and they had breakfast....

At night...Yn received calls from her chief...as her work would be starting from the next week...she was talking...
...exactly when he entered and she cut the call in hurry ...."Who do you think you are talking to?"he said with a heavy voice, and he sounded serious ...he came closer; his eyes were rough, and he reeked of alcohol...she stepped back..."i-it was no one," she stammered.."Boyfriend, huh?" He grabbed her hair tightly "no...it wasnt-" ..."Just breakup" before she could say anything, he threw her on the bed....he was horny, lustful, and the alcohol stirred him even more

She was scared..."I said fast ..."...she started opening her t shirt...when he saw her cleavage and toned abs..his pants became tight..he opened his pants and took it out of his boxers...he started pumping with his hands....and moaned her name....she knew what was coming ......her eyes became wet....
because the concept of blowjobs somehow made her dizzy....and once she was in highschool she told that to him...when by mistake she saw in a video how the girl was doing it and she puked and couldn't eat anything for the rest of the day🤧 ...she continued stripping herself and when she only had her bras and panties on  she stepped closer to him...because that was expected...he noticed her eyes even in his drunk state and he knew about it....he stopped pleasuring himself and laid her down on bed again....he started kissing her all over and then...he continued doing everything except that . . .

After that they slept...the next few days continued to be like this....

Sunday night(day before her first day at office)

"Listen...can I ask you something?" ....she asked him...

He was in his room...when she entered she forgot to knock...and she was shocked to see him masterbating in that way taking her name....he was embarresed  too...she was about to  leave when he called her name " wait...dont you know how to knock" he asked coldly..."I ..i am sorry...i ...didnt know...you were..i mean i had something important to ask-" ..."And you think you can just go away like this," she froze in her place..."Close the door and come here," he added and smirked....her body trembled... she did what he said...
"I have to go to work tom-tommorrow, please ....i be-beg you -"

He pulled her, and now she was lying on his bed under that monster...."Remember me every time you walk tomorrow at your work,"he whispered devilishly ...."So I can go to work-"...."Obviously, baby girl... I need them to know someone owns you...and on either ways you can't run away from me...and you are my slut....not slave....do anything but pleasuring me should be your first thing..." he added with his evil grin...

In a second  all her clothes were off her..."Tonight I am not gonna be gentle so get ready ...you'll know what pain is" he tore of her bra...and sucked on her bare skin ,pinched her nipples and bit the other one....he went lower and kissed on ther belly botton...he inserted three fingers...inside her ...and he went up....and looked into her eyes
"Look at me the whole time....look how well I fuck you," he said, choking her.

Her breathe hitched listening his words....he fingered her...in a fast pace ...she was shaking...then he went down and sucked on her clit and began to eat her out wildlyy...she held her arms indicating him to go slow...but he didnt...she came in his mouth twice...she couldnt help and moans escaped her mouth many times...it pleasured his ears and satisfied him...when she came for the third time...she bent her back and moaned really loud due to the pain ...

"Did you like it ... Do you want some more?" He said with a sign off satisfaction and finishing up all her dripping cum ...
She was tired....and unable to answer when he insirted his dick in her ..."ill make you forget every other guy  tonight"...he said letting her adjust to his size and then he pumped into her continuously and in the fastest pace possible...what he didnt know was that it was him and only him  ,it was just him for life it was that way.....she was exhausted....she held him tightly for support. .. he fucked her roughly...he stopped once he came in her...

After that...they stopped ...they were both panting hard...he fell on the bed beside her.. " Why are you so tight even though I fuck you so many times?" He asked, panting....

She was asleep already
.