...

The next morning..

They woke up...but noone  talked...
Elle knew what she did...but Tae was confused about the whole thing. ..but still kind of happy..

In the office also things were awkward...she did all the work...he was still dependent ...but he tried to keep Yn away from others who hit on her...by giving her extra work...but that was normal...

Tae wanted to talk ...like really bad...but didn't really know what to say. he thought to ask her out for dinner...
"Hey," he said..
"Hungry?"

"Yes," she replied...
"Uh..you..um...tonight-uh-"...

...
Two days later

"Listen  ...i have to go somewhere ...i have prepared everything  for today...in the office you have a meeting and the file is in your car...all best okay" she said and was about to leave...when he pulled her by her wrist and answered "stay safe ...i will be waiting okay" he said in a low voice while pecking on her lips...then they both left...

...
Shecompleted her mission...she was out with her bike on a main road when suddenly she saw a car unable to take a break and then a truck was coming towards it....she couldnt see the person inside the car getting killed...she tiltes her bike and turned the accelerator and left it in such a way that it went in the truck's way and came under it and she jumped off just before that...

*ignore the last part*

.........

She was hurt in her arms and limbs...she couldn't keep up with her consciousness anymore...she passed out...

  ...

Tae was at Jimin's...Tae saw her on the news...being taken in an ambulance...he immediately  called for  Richard as he was again having a panick attack...he immediately  got his inhellers...and calmed down a bit...
"Which hospital?"he asked him...
"It will take a minute for the directions. Please calm down; we will go okay..." Jimin answered in a concerned tone...but Tae was panicking...he just knew that he had to stop him from panicking...

"But tell me, why do you care so much? Wasn't she just revenge?" Now Tae was caught off guard...

"even she wouldn't stay with you forever...you know...even i was going to ask you when will you let her go...cuz one of my friend likes her a lot ...so he asked me to set a date with-" ... Tae was silent, but now he spoke up, "No...shutup...she is mine...i love her...so I will never let her go?!"

He said, tears rolling down...atlast he said out loud enough ...what he felt for her....
Jimin laughed...he did it...atlast ...he made him realise his feelings....

"Then tell her idiot... tell her."

"I will...i need to see her...now...please take me to her"

"Let's go then.
...
At the hospital

Tae went running there...he asked the toom no. to the receptionist...

He went to her room with Jimin...

"Go first, I'll stay here," Jimin said with a smile on...

He nodded...

He rushed in and saw her lying...his eyes tear up seeing her like that...his legs felt weak...he went nearer...sat by her side...he looked in her eyes...fears rolling down his cheecks uncontrollably...unable to speak a word..

She smiled...

"Hey, I am not dead... it's nothing serious... why are you crying..."
She was trying to comfort him...she was really bad at that...

"Why did you do that?"he said with a broken voice

"I needed to save them...naahh."

He was getting raged up

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CARE FOR EVERYONE?...WHAT IF...WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU...WHY CANT YOU" He cried out...he was shouting"JUST CARE ABOUT ME...FOR ONCE?!"he completed...

"I um.." she didn't know what to say...

"Whyyyy?!!"
"Um, that girl was really innocent
...it would have harmed less if something happened to me... And it's okay. I am totally fine and ...i trust you you can do well...uncle is proud of you, " she said with a bright smile...

"How can never think about me ?!" He said with a longing voice.

"Don't cry ..... I am just a..." she paused...
"It's okay...dont be so childish..."

His tears dried up..
"You didn't complete your sentence...complete what you were going to say... you are just a what?!"
He said with a cold voice..

"Just a"

"Say...it..JUST WHATT?!"his eyes were impatient with grief and anger...

"We know what I was here for in the first place, right?"

"He laughed... coldly..

"Yeah. okay. fine. Let's end that...its over...i guess I was wrong...what compensation....you are right; I approached you first to be my , be my- 
Anyways fuck it ."
With that, he just buzzed away from there... Something changed...he wasn't just angry....he was not even angry...

Jimjn came in..."What happened...what did he say...or you say"

"I said." she was confused too because she couldn't understand what happened...
"I don't know...he just went away... like that."

Jimin ran out to follow Tae...he saw him entering the car...he went to him..

"What happened? Why did you run out ...you were going to confess?"

"Confess..." he smiled sarcastically
"I guess thats of no use tight now...not everyone gets the person they like...i guess she is just okay without me.."

"Are you freakin out of your mind..you know, right what you did to get her...n now ...wha-what is wrong damnit?!"

"I know...how did I even expect anything from her...its not her fault though that does not love me..." he pause with his expresionless face...
"I raped her, beat her, hurt her, and what not ...how can she ever love me?" he looked down; his heart was clenching, and his eyes couldn't hold his tears anymore ,voice shaking.

"YOU DID WHAT TO HER?!" Jimin held his collars to make him look into his eyes....

...