nothing changes

His mind froze after reading the whole message...all he knew was that had to save her anyways ....he dressed her up and himself...he tried calling every one he could....he was having a panick attack...he was crying recklessly...he remembered all his memories of his mother's death from the past and he was crying more loudly sitting on bed...."wakee upppp....pleaassseee....wakke uppp. . .i .i am sorryy...pleasee... "he said continuously and buried his face in the bed...he couldnt get his inhellers...when he felt a hand on his head...."shhhh" he calmed down....still panting hard..."i am not dead yet"Elle coughed and said....he felt relieved but again he was the only one responsible for this....he hugged her tightly and cried the whole night...Elle was too tired so she couldnt help but sleep ....
....
Next morning....

Tae ordered almost a meal for 20 people atleast and said Elle to eat all...she had a lot but obviously not all...after that he carried her to the living room....he didnt let her keep a step...both of them were silent though....

Then Tae 's phone rang...it was ome of his friend's ...he said that he had a party tonight...he was a common friend of Ed , Em , El , Jimin and Taehyung....

...
Yn didnot forget what he did last night and what he said...so she didnot really say much...and trust him again...so it was awkward all day also she was sore too due to last night...

At evening...

"Get ready for the party"...Tae said and left her room...

"Ill go with Emma ...i dont really have a outfit she ll choosefor me...u can go with Richard first"...
"Okay."

At Jimin's place....

Jimin and Tae left first

They dressed up

...
Emma outfit

Yn's outfit

...
Yn's outfit

They entered the party when they saw

...
They entered the party when they saw...Tae and Jimin surrounded by girls...as there were many college friends...Emma quickly went towards Jimin and started flirting with other boys when ,he came and took her somewhere upstairs...
..

Rael was also present there...she was sitting on Tae's lap...he was disgusted with her ....

Elle saw them together...she went to take her drink....she took one, two...and then one after another...when she was almost high.....she got off...and started dancing...all the boys had eyes on her...one guy made a move on her ...he started sucking her neck...when she turned around...and pushed him...she saw Rael all over Tae....she held the guy's collar and slammed her lips on him...they started making out...they went upstairs...when...suddenly Tae held her hands and dragged her...to the car...they went home....

...

"What do you think you were doing...and what the hell are you wearing? ...he was about to say more when he slammed her lips...on him and pressed her lower part on his member..."why do you care ...i just need to fuck you...right..so just shut up and have me...then you will anyways leave me ...whats the point" she said in her drunk voice...

"you cant do this everytime" he said in a low voice..."today i will respond to every single touch of yours"....she whispered in his ears...

Saying this she kissed him...he kissed her back...she was aggressive as ever ...he was sad but he still responded back...to overcome that feeling...they both undressed each other...she pushed her on the bed and sucked his neck, abs and his chest, she went down when he stopped
"what are you doing...."
She stared at him and slowly unbuckled his pants when he tried to stop again .
"What are you doing.!" He asked with more suspicion ."you dont have to do this , or anything at all?!!" He said slowly looking at the other side....

"Its yours , i dont care , i want it!!" She smirked .
She took out his member and kitty licked it , it was her first time ever , giving a head . He became shy. When she increased her pace . He laid his head back in pleasure. She was so good , it made him moan her name continuously.... when suddenly he was near his release
...he pulled her and changed there positions ...he opened her bra...and sucked his nipples...and massaged her boobs...she moaned his name...her body contolled her totally...she touched his rock hard dick....and he hissed in his arousal....he inserted a finger in her...."faster " she said...."ahh ..ahh just like that" she moaned in pleasure...he inserted three finger and rolled them inside her....she arched her back and came over his fingers...he went down...and licked her clit...she liked the way her tougue pleasure her,..she was in cloud 9..." you like the new version of me...dont you?"...she said in her husky drunk pleasured voice...when he realised that...this all was wrong and just for one night...and realised that she will never react to his touch in this way...when she will be in sense...he became silent...she insert his dick inside her...and embraced him...and moaned his name..."do you like what you hear?" she whispered in his ears..he went faster since she said him to...but he was sad...after everything...her orgasm was building...she moaned lously when a knot formed in her insides...her walls clenched around his member tightly and they both released together...
They slept ...

...
The next morning..

He was hugging her when he woke up...he stared at her...the whole time...he felt a shatp ache at his heart...somehow...she woke up and saw him staring at her...her expressions were blank...she just stood up when he pulled her and backhugged her..."can we delay out office today"...
"do you really want to have more sex now...i mean we just had yesterday night"she asked blankly..
."you remember everything?"he was a bit surprised..
."yes"..
"so-s-" he stammered shyly...
"oh you dont have to take any tension though we didnt use protection...i am on my pills so ya no.problem"...it stunk. He felt like somebody used him...

"What are you saying?why are you being like this?" ...
"being like what?you only said my job is to please you...so i just asked whether i was okay or not...thats it"...
"you cant do this to me every frikin time"...he laughed..

"Oh yah today i ll take a half day i have to meet someone" saying this she left...

He left for his office.
...

After sometimes she left to meet someone..."meet her she is my girl friend.."..."and she my best friend"
Edwin said....

"Amaya !!"
"Elle!!"

"Uh you both know each other"Edwin said being confused...

"So you are the Yn about whom he talked about so much...hell my bro is lucky ...to get you...but i am meeting you after six years...i saw you when we were in highschool ".....

"You ...are....Tae's...sister...Amaya...oh my...gawd.. .you are this idiot's girlfriend....and you are the one whom he proposed...at college....when he went abroad....and you both met in abroad before that..."

Elle had a bad feeling how Tae would react on Edwin being his sister's boyfriend...
....
Someone was following them and took all pictures of Elle and Edwin...and sent to Tae...

Taerecieved photos of themm.
It was Rael...who sent it to him

...
They both took half days...and entered office together...Tae was angry seeing their pics...but he kept quiet for all the incidents that happened in the past few days also...Elle would go for her training the day after tomorrow so he controlled himself....
...
In the evening Elle took a bag...and left the house...she said that she was going to meet someone...
She returned home at late night...and went to sleep after having dinner...
....
The next day at office...
Tae was in his cabin...and saw through the transparent door...Elle and Edwin laughing...that is when his phone buzzed...his face....became blood red...his eyes ...his veins swelled up...his blood was boiling...and his body ached up...after seeing what he recieved...
.
.
.