i missed you

She stood behind him...she did pity his state but also felt kind of happy thinking he was crying for her. She called his name..."Taehyung.""Hey...get up,"she said...

...but no response...when she realised that he passed out....she somehow took him...on her back to the bike...sat him on it and tied him up with herself with her jacket...and rode slowly to his mansion...

...
In the mansion..

Elle horned....everyone came out...they were very happy to see her...but also panicked to see him like that...Richard helped him inside...he was totally drowned and passed out...but it wasnt serious , he just needed to rest...everyone went home...Elle stayed up all night packing her stuffs as tommorrow  morning she had to leave....
...
Next morning

He  was asleep. Elle was about to leave...she wanted to wake him...but she left. Edwin, Amaya, and Emma came to see her off...

At the airport

Elle had half an hour left ,she actually wanted him to come...after a few minutes, they said their goodbye and left...she was about to enter...when Tae came and hugged her...

Tears ran down his cheecks...

"Hey...why are you crying?"...she said
"Why....did..nt    you....wakee...me....up" he said between his sobs...

"You were sleeping"
He hugged her more tightly...

"Yo-you-.."he couldn't continue...

"It's just a month...enjoy while I am not here...but dont do any blunder...also uncle loves you a lot" she said jokingly so that he stops sobbing but the opposite happened...

"Hey,... but...why are you crying?" Elle asked in a low voice...he didn't know his answer..."I meant nothing what i said i am sorry " he sobbed "i thought you went out with Edwin i didnot know where you were i didn'tmean what i did to you" ...but he still thought she was only his revenge..."Hmm...forgiven" she laughed and just went away...

She was happy and sad...

...
The next month ...Tae fell ill ...he didn't want to eat, nor did he have an appetite...neither could they contact as in the training belt, the network was worse...

One day, Jimin took him out...

"Why are you doing this?" Jimin asked..."Do you love her?"

"No," he replied...but that was the wrong .He knew it at this point.

"Then let's have some fun tonight . Rael called you right?"

"Don't talk about her. I hate her..."

"But uncle knows her, you know..."

"Whatt?!"
"Yes, uncle asked Elle about your girlfriend she said Rael was your girlfriend..."

"Wow!!"
"So  uncle is thinking about your engagement you know...because you canceled the previous one...you remember the biggest tantrum .."he laughed in amuzement...

Tae just stood there.

....
A month later ...

Elle returns...Tae was excited...
She came home ...
As soon as she entered, Tae jumped and hugged her

She also hugged back as she also missed him a lot...
Then he carried her and asked her

"I cooked your favorite meal..are you hungry...?"he asked excitedly...

"Yes..."she said....she didn't really get good food there....also, she wanted everything to be all right as the day after was his birthday...and she planned his surprise long ago....

...
The next day..

Tae woke up and couldn't find her....he checked the whole house ..and but she was nowhere...he ran out ... When a car came and kidnapped him...he was blinded ...
The car stopped, and he came out...

The blindfold was removed, and

When Elle came with his bday cake...and everyone greeted him...
Everyone gave their gifts to them... except Elle...after that they went to a bar...everyone danced...had fun enjoyed when a girl came and sat on Tae's lap..."Hey, I missed you,"she said.."Get up,"he said Elle became silent... it was Tina?!..."i said get up" "oh i know you like me..its just that bitch dont have to pretend in front of ger"she pointed at Elle...for some reason she was annoyed with Tina that day...she pulled her arms and got her down...she pulled Tae up and stood in front of him "Listen bitch he is mine...so STAY AWAY FROM HIM" "huh you joking or what?!" "Wanna see ?!"she held his collars and pulled him into a kiss... he was shocked every other person who knew them there was shocked...his heart was in a state that it could burst...then Elle helled his hand and dragged him away..."I saved you from her, didn't I?" She left her hands and asked him
"what-"
"I know she is annoying ... it's okay. I won't tell Rael anything." she just started dancing again with the crowd..Tae
was again speechless, but also kind of sad to know that I was just acting....they stayed there...till the next day...
...
The next morning, when they returned...

Elle was dressing up for office...

When Tae came and asked her..."Where is my gift?"
She kept quiet..."Umm...later...i-"
"Actually, I don't need any....he kissed her and went away...
"Hey, search your office properly. You'll find something there,"she screamed from behind...
...
In the office...

Elle was doing her work...Tae didnot really search for anything...when Rael entered...

She rushed to Tae's sit and kissed him... 

"Baby, I have a really good news!!"she was smiling ... it was so sudden....that Tae couldn't do anything...Elle
"Baby... we are going to be parents!" Rael said...Tae was pale for a moment ,he was about to say something... Elle just walked out of the room...when Tae stopped her "Don't you really have anything to say?" He said...she just gave him a smile "if you do something take responsibility you are nomore a child now" she stopped "just take care of her" she left with that smile...He had many things to say...but he was finding his words...when he saw a box at the corner...he went there and opened it..he saw...a telescope...it was his favourite one ...but that was only a limited edition he couldnt find it anywhere...he only told Elle once about it in highschool that he loved stargazing and about his telescope...'so you remember everything ...then why...just why'he thought, he immidiately went out...he went out he saw Elle was walking out when he walked towards her turned her...and crashed his lips on her....Rael followed him...it was too sudden for Elle to realise anything..
"Hey, you can't do this . I am pregnant with your baby; see this," Rael said...when Tae stopped kissing Elle...

"Listen you " intended to Elle. he took the papers from Rael and threw it on the floor..."i  never fucked you...you get that...neither did i ever touch you...and if you are pregnant then thats not mine...and you know what i am more confident that anything right now...IT IS NOT MINE...and i can proove it ....do the dna test ...."  

he pulled Elle towards him...

"She is the only one i have ever loved" Elle was shocked , the office was empty beacuse it was lunchtime and just Edwin entered with Emma and Jimin because they wanted to check on and take the other two on a group lunch "and more over she is the only one I HAVE EVER Touched... "not only so...i know her since nine years ago...she left me i didnt...she took away all  my first times  i didnt...also i dont know what i am saying but this is so frikin true" he said and kissed her and left the office ...everyone was tensed there...Rael was blinded with her anger for Elle and left also she didnt say anything because she knew it was true...Moreover Elle couldnt believe what she heard...she was hell embarresed to look at anyone...and she was more embarresed  when everyone was speechless up...
.
.
.