their meet

Elle pov

We went near the crowd...a girl proposed a guy it seemed and got rejected...in a bad way . .. it ...the boy was TAEHYUNG?!
.
.
He threw the present on the ground stamped on it...then he pushed the girl...another girl was standing on his side....that was Tina, the most indecent girl i have ever met, her father was our colledge's chairperson...she gave a nasfy furious look to that girl....i coulnot stand that anymore....i went to him and couldnt help but slap him...

"Learn to treat people like human beings...you have no right to insult a person like that" i warned him.

"Excuse me girl do you even know whom you are talking to and how dare you talk to my man like  that" Tina screamed...

Well i did feel something . . .

"So you are dating huh....you know you both make the world's best couple..guys clap what are yall waiting for..."

End pov

Tina clinged onto him and tried to kiss him...
Whereas the other boy held Elle's hand and dragged her away....
Elle suddenly tripped and he catched her....their faces were dangerously close
.
.
Tae couldnot take it anymore....he pulled Tina and kissed her...but his full attention was on Elle....seeing them the crowd around them started cheering....Elle and Adam both looked that way...Elle's feelings were tangled , she was blinded with jealously and it hit the limit....she forwarded her face and slammed her lips on Adam's....

"What happened" Adam said laughing

"Just wanted to do it" she said flirtatiously so that Tae could watch  ...

"So are we-"

Elle pulled Adam's arms and took him at a distance where Tae couldnot hear anything...
"You know ...um ...you are not my type actually...and also ....the girls will kill me if i  steal their guy" she said it and just walked away...

Adam was amused ....and he also just went away...

That day was over...
Next day...

Yn and Tae had a cold war between them...whenever Tae saw Elle he started making out with Tina and Elle grabbed Edwin's hand and just walked away....Emma and Jimin was the actual ones who felt awkward....

Lunch break...

Elle was walking through the corridor ...she opened the door of the class and a bucket full of flour fell on
her head...when she again opened the door on the opposite  side a bicked of water fell on her....she did not cry nor did she feel didguisted....

Everyone was laughing but she just gave an understanding laugh  ..asp if nothing happened and she already knew about it...she turned and saw Tina and Tae laughing.

Tae knew this would happen so he sent Emma and Jimin on a date before hand...so that she would not become a hindrance....

...but when she looked in his eyes and went away Tae felt like his world his over for that second....she went to Emma's locker and took out her extra clothes...

she went to Emma's locker and took out her extra clothes

Elle pov

Elle pov

Why does she have to have onlyy these clothes😬😬😬😬

Elle pov

I cleaned up and wore all these and went for my dance class...as always I was paired with Ed....i was happy because he was my besstt friend also we were so comfortable 😁😁...also i wasnot that irritated cuz i knew he would obviously do something to take revenge of the slap...so yah no point being wasted....and i also know the next few months wouldnt be wasy for me...

So why not just stay happy....
Our chance came...

We danced ...

I could feel someone's stern gaze....

...
Tae pov

I did want to embarress her and take revenge....but ..not...for ...the ..slap...

But she was not embarresed nor dissapointed but i hated that sarcastic face...i hated her so muchh...i hated her the most...

Dance class...

She entered but-
What was she wearing..why is her hair this good...falling on her waist...why the hell is she wearing..all those....i felt blood rushing through my vein ....i hated when Edwin touched her....i hated everyone who was cheering...i couldnot tolerate her...
.
The class was over....my head was exploding...only then...Tina was trying to seduce me

"Stay away from me!! Just go away!!"....i just pushed her away ...all the students looked at me...including her...
.
.
I felt like shit...
Elle came towards me....i was not in the position to face her i was just going to ignore her ....but i felt someone holding my hand ....

Elle pov

Tae pushed her  ...he looked furious...so furious that he didnt even notice his hand was bleeding as he applied too much pressure on the sharp things he was holding...noone even dared to say that....i went towards him

He was gonna run away...i held his hand

"I didnot know the most popular guy was such a blind ass"... and tied a piece of gauge which i always carried in my bag....
And went away with Ed...
..
TAE pov

Did she really have to do this to me every time every... single....time....

Justt whyy?!
.
.
End pov

Tae felt devasted , confused....cuz even after trying so hard he couldnot hate her....coulnt let her go....at no cost...
.
.
.