its alright though

She was too tired and passed out that way...
He didnt return home that night...

Next morning

Yn was up early...she knew she had to go to work...she got ready...as a habbit she called him for breakfast...when she realised that he didnt return home last night...she contolled herself well...also she regretted whatever she said last night...she went to her office...she didnt really have full attention in her work. She noticed that he didnt even come to the office that day ...

Suddenly she saw crowd in the office cafeteria in front of the screen....when she near to see...what was happening...she lost balance after seeing the screen...
A news channel showed a accident area... a car exploded...and that car belonged to...Tae...the numberplate matched..it was his...she was losing her sense...she ran out of there and directly headed to Jimin's house...
...

"WHERE DID HE GO?!" as soon as he opened the door Yn grabbed his colar and yelled..."WHY THE HELL ARE YOU QUIET ....TELL ME WHERE IS HEE. ..." she couldnt stand anymore her legs became weaker and weaker...she fell down..."please tell me i beg you"...he was silent...after a while he spoke up...

"i guess now you are free " "for ever..."he added with a low voice.

He was mysterious; his expressions were even more mysterious...
"Please go home and rest... you are totally bruised." All her sweating resulted in removing her make-up ...and showed her own skin...this was her first time, so neither could she do it properly

"Tell me he is alive...right?"

"I'm so sorry."

she just got up and left his after hearing what he said, "Did you love him?"...she stopped hearing that ...she turned around but then left without speaking a single word...
....

She drove the car like a living ghost...her expressions...dissappeared...but when she reached home...the only thing she could do was to sit there like a dead body....the whole time the only thing she could think about was....the lines she said...'I hate you?!' 'Why dont you just die' 'i dont ever wanna see that face again' 'i regret meeting you' ...she felt like her world was falling apart...she felt like the heavens were punishing her..."When did you become so obedient?" she laughed bitterly while saying this...so atlast I am free, I guess...shouldnt I be happy? ...she sat in the same position for hours... like a zombie...it was like someone sucked out the soul out of her body...

It was almost night...when someone moved the door knob ...Elle didn't really have the energy to move...when suddenly the door opened and...
he came in?!...
Elle glanced at him her face was expressionless...she just smiled...she couldnt believe that it was true...but when he closed the door and came in Elle expressions changed...she looked furious...she ran to him and slapped hard across his face...he was spellbound and about to say something when she hugged him and bursted into tears...he was spellbound...

"Why are you crying-"
She cried even louder...

"wh-y di-d y-ou d-do ...."she cried even louder... he hugged her back..."I thought you were," she couldn't say anymore... after calming down a bit he spoke...

"What happened?" ...

"You can hit me ... do whatever you want just don't disappear like this i -i "she continued saying while sobbing "please don't do this again"...

"What are you saying?"

"I know...please don't do this." I'm saying this, she kissed him.... she looked straight into his eyes...she again kissed him...this time, he responded to her kiss
...
*flashback*
In the morning

Jimin received a call..
"Hello?"
"Hey, this is Tae "
"Thank god you are okay...what is wrong with you did you see the news ...what was that"
"Okay so yah i saw it...the thing is that my car was stolen yesterday and so was my phone...i just have my wallet right now...and i dont really know this place i guess i will return as soon as possible i just informed just in case you all would worry you..."

"Okay...return fast, okay...and don't fight with her anymore...and get out of the house...stupid child"
"You-" Jimin cut the call as someone knocked the door..

Yes, Jimin knew everything but didn't tell Elle because he wanted at least one of them to confess...and he saw the desperateness in her eyes and played along

*end of flashback*
...

She followed him to his room. He was still confused. After all, he knew what he did to her the previous night. He just couldn't connect what was going on

....