the devildom

After the one year...

Yn returned to her place again...but a totally different area...

"Yn...this is the most important mission...*shows a the photo* he is the biggest mafia here...and he is his right hand...every Fridays he goes to pubs...and pick a girl...what you have to do is get the documents from when...because this friday..they will have a meeting ...with their ties..and you have to stop that...and kill him before that ....and you will do this... alone" chief said...

"I can do this...and i do have a plan..."

"Also...after this mission is fulfiled...we have to do a second part...you have to be the bodyguard of the real estate owner...for six months ...because this mafia is after...that owner. . .also he need a secret person...for that time being you have to do a job to maintain your alibi...is something your mind"...

"Not tight now but i  will surely think of something"...

"And listen...dont come here for next few days....and keep an eye on that person"

"Yes sir"

A week later

Elle was doing her groceries when she noticed someone ...when she recognised she had a great smile...but also that reminded her of something....

"Elle ..how aree you??" Said that person

"Mr Kim...i mean uncle..i m really gud....but what are you doing here"..

"Well i have met you days later...lets ho their..." *points to the coffee shop

"Uncle every time i meet you , you treat me but today is my treat and i wont hear a word" she giggled and ran into the shop..

In the coffe shop

"Well i came here to meet my friend here...what are you doing now...wait werent you a great student...wait....i have a job offer for you...can you please be my secretary...i can interview people ...but i need some one whom i can trust..."

"Well uncle ..." she was about to say no but then thought that she had to keep an alibi and this would be a good job...
"I can because my trainining was over few days before...but am i fit for the job"

"Surely...and after all you are a responsible girl and i know you" he smiled in relief....

"Okay uncle ...but when shall i join?"

"After 1 ½ months because...we need to process our present secretary's resignation of that branch"

"Okay uncle sounds good" she smiled

They talked ...a while after that...
....
On call

"Sir i got a job for alibi"
"Good job Elle"
"Our mission is tomorrow....are you ready?"
"Always sir!"
....
The day after
At the pub

Elle...was dressed in a very sexy costume , she had to seduce him

was dressed in a very sexy costume , she had to seduce him

She wore this...
...
At the pub she saw the man...sh e seduced him...got him drunk...and led him to a red room...the man was all over her...but she didnot let him do much....when she got chance and he passed out due to the pills in his drink...she took all the soft copies and tranafered it....and injected a poison in him...so that he would die within half an hour...and she can just pass out....

When she was about to run out ...there were his men in the garage...she had to fight them alland she did....after all she was the no . One fighter..

*The first part only*till 3:00
....
This mission was completed ....but the most inportant thing was ahead...
........

Elle was living with his uncle that part of time because she didnot have enough time to settle in a different appartment...her uncle didnot have a total idea of her work but she did have the idea...that her uncle was in state of a financial problem...but he wont tell her a word...so she gave up after trying many times ..

One month later....

At night

"Please...please-gi-ve me o-one more chance....one chance please"...

"And you want me to do that....you borrowed ...one lakh dollars and this is your third time..."

"I ll-g i ve -you-"

"Seal this house"

"Wait wait....just one month-"the person said kneeling and begging..."please" he cried "just one month-"

"What is happening here...uncle"

Elle!!

"Elle...get out..."

That name...gave chills...to the other person...and he looked at her....he looked horrified...she noticed him...her legs trembled...her bag fell...

"So mister...this is your neice mr Jones..."he said qhile smiling devilishly

"Elle get outt right now?!!!" Mr Jones  screamed to the top of his voice...

"Wait uncle...whats going on right now...why is he here" she said with an uneven voice...

"Miss.Yn. Jones... do seem more...intelligent...your uncle borrowed a huge amount from me...and now its been ...6 months past the due time...and this is the third time....and we came here to take back wat he has due...either its this house or its his life...and he denied for this house...so its his life right now... guys kill him " he ordered his men...with an unexpressable cruel look in his eyes...

"Wait...wait how much is it...ill pay how much"she asked being scared...

"One lakh dollars"

Elle was spellbound ..she did earn a lot but its only been 6 months she joined work and her pay was quiet good too .....and she was the top....agent...but still she wouldnt have been able to pay that much...she was  shaking...
"Can you give me a month" she asked unsteadily was sternly  ....

He laughed...and it seemed the satan himself was there...

"But i do have an alternative...we need to talk about that ...if you do not want him to die...so do you want to hear"
He said calmly but....with that smirk...
.
.
.