neither will it ever change

Tae recieved photos of Elle and Edwin...Kissing?!..
In the pictures Edwin was in a bar and the date was yesterday's evening...the clock behind him showed ....Elle was sitting on his lap,his hands around her waist ,her arms wrapping around his neck...Elle's backside facing the camera....Edwin's face clear and the photo was clicked from a distance...

He remembered Yn went somewhere that time...there were more....photos of them entering a room while making out....

Exactly then she  entered..."lock the door and come here"he said without looking at her....when she came near with her files..."where were you yesterday?"...
she stammered and then said "I ..we-went to meet a friend"...

he couldnt be calm anymore..."fucking your so called bestfriend!!" He shouted..."fuck...i thought you were-...wow..."he couldnt find words...his eyes became stable..."on your knees!!" He said with a harsh deep voice..."right now..."

Elle was scared of wat was next"what-" he grabbed her hair and sat her down

Elle was scared of wat was next"what-" he grabbed her hair and sat her down..."you are quite famous in thiss i see ...you choices changed right...fine ...suck me?!" He commanded...she teared up.."fast bitchh ....fastt SUCK ME?!"he shouted again...she was about to open his zip but...then ...Tae saw her tremble and that made him realise...something he felt a sharp pain...he released her hair...."GET LOST FROM HERE....FAST ...I CANT TOLERATE YOU...OUT...RIGHT NOW" he said in a stern voice without making eye contact...Elle stood up...and left running...she never cried in fromt of anyone but that day...she couldnt ,she ran out of the office crying...Edwin saw her and called her name...but she didnt even glance...he followed her downstairs...when she left with her bike....Tae saw everything from hia window....he saw her crying ...

Few minutes later Edwin came..."what the hell did you say to her bastard?!" He asked Tae ....he was even furious to see him...

Ed held his collars..."Did you like her on bed..you did ..didnt you?" He asked......staring into his soul

"you sick...scumbag what the hell are you talking about"...

"stop all your bestfriends shit "saying this Tae left him speelbound there and left...

....
On call...

"Can you come once...to my house" he cut the call saying this...

Tae reached home...Jimin was there but he was surprised to see Emma...Emma was about to slap him but Jimin stoped her..."wait what happened ?"...

"Fuck you what the hell did you tell her?!"Emma screamed...

"Ask her what she did yesterday evening"he shouted...

"what is wrong with you she was with us yesterday evening"..Tae was shaken but still he saw ghose pictures...that is when his sister entered..."Bro...so she is in live in with you"she said being amazed...
"i came here to return her dress...she lend it to me yesterday for my date"she added