mess

Tae didnot return to the office...
It was about noon...Yn texted Tae about asking were was he....she was doing her work...when she recieved a message from him...that triggered her a bit ...but then she quickly went out...she was on her bike she knew something was wrong....'uh..um..i am with my girlfriend' the message said...Elle knew it wasnt him...cuz neither did he use words like 'uh ' or 'um' nor would he be would Rael after what happened...only when she recieved a message from her agency...

"Trace this car...Tae was abducted?!"...Yn was scared , she exactly knew how dangerous Mr Kim's enemies were

And it was that mafia...

She turned her bike went to her apartment...dressed in her black jacket and uniform took her weapons and her gun...and went to that place ...ahe knew that something like this would happen but she didnt knew they would hurt him...

After almost an hour..

She was able to find the exact place...the place was mysterious...she was armed but also ready for attack...the place was kind of a barren place with a broken building...she stepped in slowly to avoid attention ,she didnt know how many people were exactly there ,she knew that her agency would need time also...this was a secret mission as the mafia had its reach everywhere...

In every mission Yn had only one aim...to come out alive but this time she became desperate...she panicked...she scared that something bad might happen to him...
She was entering the building when two men attacked her from behind...but she had all her senses and could hear them coming...she turned back and attacked in their pressure points that was enough to knock them out...she was not the number one agent for nothing...and this time it was about her love....she would never lose it...she became even more carefull....she was attacked several times while entering but she overcame it within minutes cuz they were few...she heard...Tae's voice once she was inside...but before she could reach him ...there were many men there...she was surrounded...she could see hin in a room...tied up...groaning in pain...her heart ached...anger doubled...and she was triggered...she fought each one of them..she kicked dodged...fired and escaped...she reached him..she was hurt...but it didnt pain...Tae couldnt walk properly...
"listen i am here ...nothing will happen to you" tears ran down her cheecks...
"just run and stay out...go awayy please...just...goo" she untied him...and took him out when someone hit her right hand from behind..."RUN?!...HO AWAY...I LL BE FINE...PLEASE RUN...ILL HANDLE IT HERE...??!!!"...she scream to him...he stepped away...when she stood up...she saw him going and she knew he d be safe ...she gathered her strenght...observed her enemies...looked at them...determined...and the fight started..she forwarded towards them...with full confidence...she wasnot hurt ...she remembered her training...and was confident to knock out everyone...as she knew he would be safe...the fight began...

She was...able to knock out most of them...when their leader started firing..hse took out her gun...fired...but then she saw Tae running towards her...he was exhaused with their torture but he did come to save her...she saw him...and got evrn more panicked..."please run away...i am coming??!!" She screamed her lungs out...men were beating him...he fought back but he had no strength left...he was hurt...Elle was also badly hurt but she had the proper training so she could bear it...she defeated all who were attacking her...and ran towards him...when she saw him coming towards her...when she was about to hug him he lost balance but was successful in turning her after hugging and 'bang' he was shot in his left arm...
She was shocked...he fainted in her arms...meanwhile the men came with their weapons from the agency...she was scared to death...first time in life she felt hopeless, cluesless and was confused..."WHY DID YOU DO IT?!".."GET UP...OPEN YOUR EYES" "PLEASE ...i love you?!please"..."i love you too"he said in a husky and unclear voice ...she cried even more....

She then quickly rubbed her eyes

She then quickly rubbed her eyes...carried him on her back..and ran towards a car...she quickly drove to a hospital..."hey please dont cloae your eyes" she was crying she was continuously sobbing...she was dead..scared...

....
In the hospital

She was waiting outside the OT the light stopped and the operation was over...

"You arrived at the tight time...it would have gotten worse if he reached here later" the doctor said after coming out...

"Is he okay" her voice glitched her face pale and body weak...

"Yes ..not totally but he will be okay ...you can visit your husband later..."

"He is-"

"Is he alright doctor" Mr Kim came their sobbing...

"He is lucky to have a wife like her...she came here at the tight time" the doctor smiled...

"Thanks Elle..." Mr Kim broke down crying once met her...he was uncontrollable..."for you he is saved today"...she was speechless...he was ashamed of herself for not being able to protect him ...she thought that she should have just got shot instead of him...
...

After he woke up

Everyone visited him
...except yn...she was not anywhere around there...when it was late night...she came...she saw him asleep...

She went inside...sat beside him...held his palms...."i am sorry" she again started sobbing ..."i should have saved you" "why did you...what if you-" she couldnt continue...she covered her face and just sobbed silently...when held her and and pulled her towards him..and hugged her with his right hands...

'"Shhhh"
.
.
.