...

...
She flinched...
She was scared ...as fuckk...
She moved back.
She was helpless at last....
He was watching her...her scared eyes made him more evil...he wanted all...all of it...for only himself...he looked at her whole body ....
He was getting hard...
He pulled her...she struggled...but at last she was helpless but after everything she hid her feeling...her world fell apart...her hpe was shattered...she still had her poker face on...

she still had her poker face on

he ripped of her jacket....then her shirt...then everything ...leaving her only in her underwears....he saw her shiverring...then he covered them with a blancket...so that she didnt catch cold....he undressed himself...and then he again started kissing her....when she tried to push him away he took her hands and handcuffed them ...her body was then all left for him...he kissed like a crazy his hand explored and touched her whole body...she felt disgusted but her body was very responsive to his touches....
He smirked...and then went downwards....he went to her chest and looked into her eyes...she was expresionless...he wanted to make her cry...but he was disappointed 
"Is it that often with you miss jones that you are this expressionless"...he was determined to wreck her...he wripped open her bras...and started to lick her nipples....he pinched the other...his other hand went downwards...he then stopped....
"Believe me i will give you the most painful one tonight...though i dont know how many you did fuck...but ill do it till you begg me to stop" he smirked... he then tore off her panties...he inserted his fingers inside her ... "you were quiet wet for me miss jones...why trying to play hard then...let me se how your dripping wet pussy look like"...

He started moving his fingers faster...she was restless ,her walls clenched tightly around his fingers...but she  controlled he then inserted all four fingers which almost stopped Elle's heartbeatdue to pain...but she was quiet.."look at me!" He smirked and slowly went down Elle shakended up due to what his tongue did with her clit...her toes curled by the amount of pleasure ...she tried not to show a bit , his toungue swirled down her hole and gave her more pleasure...she was also determined to not respond....but then he stopped ...and took his huge dick out of his boxers...she was scared to see his lenght..she knew it would hurt...though she did fuck him once but...also...that was her last time....
"Get feady to be wrecked "he inserted his whole lenght in her

"aahhhh....wh-yy ar-e ahh you s-so tight...ah"....she was in unbearable pain but not a single word escaped her mouth...."moan my name" he said, but she was as quiet....but once he adjusted"dont make me repeat ...i said moan my name" he said with a firm and angry voice....she was again quiet.. he pounded in her faster....with all his hatred..he fastened his pace ..then she couldnt take anymore....she sat up like a spring and hugged him with her handcuffed hands..her long hair fell on her back ...making her look more sensual...he always loved her thick long curly hair...he as always very fond of it...he always played with it when tgey were young...

"Nice hair....i like it all sweaty and vulnerable"

i like it all sweaty and vulnerable"

..tears left her eyes...he went even faster....she was not able to adjust...tears left her eyes ...everything went blurry...she felt numb down there...
....when he felt her tears on his back he stopped for a while..."is it hurting?"
"C-can you go a bit slower" ...she spoke her first words..

..her voice was unaudible....she had no strength to speak...she was in extreme pain....he lowered his pace...he embraced her tightly....he lifted her head...she looked miserable her eyes were red from holding i  tears...her face was sweaty she looked like all her energy was sucked out of her...

."speak up " he said in a low voice...then he started to kiss her ....roughlyy but pasionately....after that...he increased his pace a bit...a soft moan left her mouth...he moaned her name...the room was filled with their sounds...after much time....both of them came together . . .he took it out...

he wore his boxers...he gave his shirt to her to wear....he lied down and closed his eyes....he felt something move...he opened his eyes and held her  hands..when he saw her trying to stand up...

"where are you going?"..."home" ...."right now....are you kidding me" ..."it would be a problem if your wife will see me here" ...he was left totally confused...then he remembered about his engagement ...he pulled her and brought her close to him

he pulled her and brought her close to him

"so you think i fucked you being married...exactly what else do you think of me"
"Werent you married?i should go now please leave me"

"First of all ...my marriage was never held...second you cant leave"

"Isnt it over yet..."
"Shhhh...lets sleep..."

"I need to go...my work is over ....uncle-"

"Your uncle knows ...you ll be living with me...and your luggages are in your room...and just sleep for now..."

They drifted of to sleep...

The next morning...

He woke up and heard some great snoring sound...."what is sheee ...my ears are gonna explode and why cant i breath"...then he noticed

After a while she woke up

After a while she woke up...she was going to strech her arms...but then she was shocked to realise their postions...

She got up immediately

"I am reallyy sorry...actuallyy..i ..always...alone...sleep...sorry...sleep...i..didnt-"

"Just stop it already ...and wash up and go and cook for me..." he said catching his breath...
.
.
.