i love you!

"you told me to search for her to do what?!! You freakin bastard" He was actually unaware of these stuffs...he freaked out as he told Emma that Elle would be bullied but she would be safe....

"I will take responsibility...she always said ...she wont be there for me my whole life...i guess i have to organise and learn a lot from now on.."he said his voice low and trembling...

...

Few days passed...Yn was discharged...but something changed
...Elle noticed that Tae was not himself anymore...he wore decent suits to office ,he became organised , moreover he did his own work...everything...in a organised way...she noticed that he didnot talk to her much , neither give loads of work on her or bully her in office, he didnot even bother her or rape her...

..

She felt something was off...
Suddenly one day at office , in the lunchtime Edwin just came and backhugged her and then lifting her , when Tae entered...Yn got really scared about what will happen next...but he just went away without showing a single expression...he seemed unbothered...

At home.

Elle returned that day after Tae

"Dont overwork yourself" that was the only thing she heard from him...he even let her stay in her apartment and rarely entered her room...

"I am sorry..."she said

"A-about what ...." he said formally with a confused look.

"Ab-about th-the lunchtime" she stammered as she thought he would punish her for that...but

"Its okay it was lunchtime ...what is it everything was fine " he just left with that....

Elle 's heart skipped , she felt as if she was lacking breathe...she felt restless...

She thought maybe he would bully her the whole day or makeout with his girls in front of her...

...
Next day

Elle was doing her work , she soon completed that...when she went to Tae's desk to organise his files as...she was the one who did all his works beforehand...

"Its okay ill do my work ...if you are done you can take a break" Tae spoke.

"What is wrong?did i do something please tell me.." She asked impatiently...she couldnt bear his silent treatment anymore...not that he was ignoring her but the change was unbearable for Elle ...

"I understood finally what you said...you wont be there for me my whole life i shall organise my stuffs on my own"...

After that she was silent...

"So now you are satisfied...that was it"she blurted out in a very low voice...

"Sorry?" He was confused...

She just rushed out of there with anger...

But neither did he bring any of his girls...Elle was even more surprised...he was going crazy for him...neither was he getting jealous nor did he make her jealous...

Since Tae always told other employees to ask for Yn's help...to increase her load...when she went out some of them wanted to clarify stuffs...

Tae came out and saw Yn working there...

When she saw him she quickly patted the hair of one male employee praising him..she was glad to see Tae apptoaching towards...but all he said was...
"Yn you worked a lot yesterday...you should just take a break annd yall stop relying on her always..."

Everyone was shocked but still they replied with a yes...and went to their places...it was enough for Elle...
"Yn...huh....now you dont even call me Elle ....since when u calling me this?!!" She confronted..