||13||

"We found something!" Pansy shouted running into the parlour that the others had gravitated toward and at the same time Ron came in through the floo, with tears streaming down his face 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The, the death eaters who weren't put in azkaban came t-to us at the burrow and, and they-" He broke down into sobs

"Hey Ron, calm down then you can tell us ok, mate?" Harry said

"N-no it's ok. Basically," He blew his nose on the handkerchief Hermione had given him, "Death eaters came to the burrow and asked us where Harry and Draco were, they threatened to kill us if we didn't tell them. While interrogating Blaise on where Draco was, I was then asked where Harry was. We wouldn't tell them so they, they k-killed Blaise and tried to kill me b-but Dad jumped in front of me and took the curse, luckily it wasn't a killing curse but it was a serve curiatus so he's currently in St. Mungos. But Blaise is dead!" Then he broke down into a crying fit. 

It took a moment for the news to sink in but when it did everyone started crying except Abi who doesn't understand the concept of death. "We'll hold a funeral in a few weeks, it'll just be us and your family. His mother passed and so has his father, Pansy's parents are both in Azkaban and so I was the closest thing to a mother they've had. Did Blaise say who he wanted to speak at his funeral?" Narcissa asked

"No, he didn't have time. But I'd assume Draco, Pansy and me." Ron Replied, wiping away his tears.

"Of course. Harry and Hermione, you can help them write their speeches, I'll look after Abi and help her change her hair fully and see what else she can do."

Time skip: After Blaises Funeral (I'm sorry I just can't write that scene)

After the funeral the 5 friends all fell back into the depression they felt just after the war, and they were just getting better but they all respected the fact that he died because he was protecting his friends. Arthur Weasley recovered from the cruciatus curse thankfully but he did have nerve damage due to his age. When Abi realised that Blaise was never coming back she asked why and was told that he had gone to join God and his angels. Of course she was sad that Uncle Blaise would never give her cuddles again but she knew she would see him again one day.

Draco fell into deep depression but Harry helped him out and so did Abi and his other. Harry and Narcissa bonded after Blaises passing and he helped her try and get Draco out of his room. The both of them plus Abi went for walks around the manor's garden before having to return to Hogwarts to finish their 8th year.

Pansy had also fallen into deep depression as Blaise had been one of her best friends since they were children and he had always been there for her. Hermione and Pansy's relationship had developed and Pansy knew she was going to propose on the last hogsmeade trip of 8th year as she knew Harry was going to propose to Draco on their graduation (She didn't want to steal their spotlight). The thought of Hermione being her wife is what kept Pansy going throughout the difficult weeks before and after the funeral.

Ron had definitely struggled. The man of his dreams, his soulmate, had just died right in front of him and he didn't go to save him quick enough. He beat himself up over it for days. Harry, Hermione and George all helped him through it. They were his salvation and the only people who kept him from going over the edge. He was now about to return to Hogwarts to finish his Eighth year and maybe find himself a new lover but he doubted it.

A/N- Sorry it's a short chapter i need to get the gang back to hogwarts so i cant have their plan fall into place! I only have 3-5 more chapters left and then a sequel!