"Curiosity."

Grab your holy water and get ready!

***

I had never been with a girl before. Sure, I had kissed some of my friends when we were drunk, or when we were bored, but I had never done anything more.

When I brought the idea up to Harry, I expected him to be offended and shut it down, but it was quite the opposite. I told him how much I loved him and how good he was for me, but that I was curious. He gave me a look of understanding and explained that curiosity was fine, great even, as long as we were both okay with it. So here we are now, me and my life long friend Sam, sitting on my bed with Harry sprawled out at the foot of the bed. He had just gotten home from work and had perched himself in the chair, ready to sit back and watch.

"You sure you want this?" Sam looked at me with a small smile sensing my nervousness. I looked at Harry, he seemed to be waiting for my reply if I actually wanted to go through with this. "I do, just go slow with me." I bite my lip watching Sam push her blonde hair off her shoulders, she patted the empty spot next to her as I carefully sat down looking at her.

"Don't worry babe. I'll take care of you" Her soft fingers caressed my cheeks before threading them behind my head into my hair pulling me towards her. She nipped at my lower lip before pressing her lips to mine, just as I remembered, tender and soft. She didn't stop there, her other hand was set on my leg squeezing it as she aimed higher and towards the inside of my thighs.

I gasped into her mouth and she chuckled against me. "Calm down baby, I promise you're gonna love it." I smiled weakly at her and looked over to Harry, an encouraging look on his face and a growing bulge in his pants. I hid my smirk as I focused my attention back on Sam. She tugged at my top, wanting to pull it off. I held my arms up so she could slip my shirt over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra so I was already completely exposed to her. She looked down at my breasts, my nipples already hard, and groaned out, "So pretty Syd, such a pretty girl." She leant down to take on my nipples in her mouth, tugging on it just enough to make me throw my head back in ecstasy. It's like all my senses were heightened, the thrill of experimenting and the thrill of Harry watching.

If I knew I'd feel like this I would have explored my sexuality sooner but I was always too afraid. But somehow with his eyes on mine I grew bold. My fingers tugged her shirt upwards as she practically ripped her shirt off her body, grabbing my hand and setting it on her chest, flexing it on her so I would squeeze her. A loud moan slipped out of her as she sat on top of me, her fingers tugging on my nipples as her lips wrapped around a spot on my neck, my eyes were half closed as I tilted it to the side seeing Harry watching me. I gasped  as she bit down on my neck. Harry's hands were palming his erection, focused on us as she grabbed my other hand and held it over her ass.

Her ass felt good as I squeezed it, the only problem was the denim in the way of my needy fingers but I let out a sigh as she pushed me backwards, my back hitting the mattress as her lips kissed down my body paying extra attention on my sensitive nipples, almost triggering an orgasm from just that. Her lips stopped at my navel as her head whipped towards Harry who had already opened his pants, now only a layer stopping him from feeling his skin. Sam sent a wink towards him as she popped a button of my jeans shorts open.

 Sam sent a wink towards him as she popped a button of my jeans shorts open