WARNING

Still Y/n's POV

I didn't know how to react, my hands were shaking,my knees were weakening due to shock,and also for how good a kisser he is. But for some reason I snapped out of it and pulled away from the kiss and pushing him away while I'm at it. He obeyed to back down looking so shock.

"What's with that look? YOU kissed me? So why do you looked so shock?" I said irritated but with a lower voice. I thought I was unable to say anything.

"I-I'm..sorry for that. It was very unprofessional of me... It was just... I-it felt... He looked away trying to come up with an explanation.

"What!?"

"Never mind that. Let's forget about that and settle this in a professional manner and talk about you sneaking in here without asking permeation, huh Y/n. If you might have close the volt properly, I might have assumed that you have already left."

"Darn... The vault...i thought id already did it". I said to my self.

"Lou! Its a library... I don't need to ask permeation to go in here. Besides I don't know what were you talking about". I lied, trying to look confident even though my knees were still shaking.

"So why are you hiding?" He asked.

"Well you see..err..um.."

"Don't lie to me Y/n... As I told you I got my eyes on you sweetie... And if I said 'on you' I mean you and only you". He said with an evil smirk.

"Well... I don't really blame ya. Most dolls around here will do anything just to spent time with me. So I don't blame you if you're doing this on purpose. He regained his confidence with a cocky persona.

"Excuse me!?-" I said annoyed. But before I could continue he raised his hand slowly holding my chin, with his thumb pressing gently over my lips and continued.

"Shh... Haven't I taught you already that interrupting when someone's talking is rude". He smiled slowly letting go of my lips and continued.

"Well a deals a deal, you got your self into trouble again. So...that leave you with one attempt left... and I can't wait for that day to come. Why?... Well nothing personal. To be honest well your attractive and I can't just let a doll that's perfect as me to be not perfect... So if I were you, I'll be putting my self into more trouble". He chuckled.

"Believed me Louis.. I rather be put into to the recycl-" I was about to say something when laughed looked at me like he awed me something and said.

"Huh! what?"He chucked "No,no,no,no,no. No you have got to be kidding me". He continued and whipped his tears." No, a gorgeous doll like you don't need the recycling nor the washer to be perfect. Just a few days with me and you'll be all better...well not better than. Me of course". He chucked as he continued with his gestures.

"Well as told you... One more mistake and you're mine!". He glared at me. honestly I was pretty annoyed so I just roles my eye as I crossed my arms.

"I won't be wasting time now... If I were you.. You know you should be happy. Not all dolls could have such blessing as training with me you know?" The he goes again with his cocky person as if its a real blessing that was given to me by the gods.