I HAD IT!!!

A/n: sorry guy this took soooo long to publish but here it is so....let continue.)

.

.

.

Lou's POV

      "Let's settle you in, shall we?" I said smirking, sticking my hand out to grab her hand.

      "Is it really necessary? I mean I have my own house right, so why should I be staying here?" She asked annoyed, while I was still clenching my fist.

      "Yes its required. All perfect dolls need to stay with each other until the gauntlet comes. Let's go." I demanded as she looked at me confused as I walk out the door followed by her.

      "Hey Louis?" She called while walking down the hall.

     "What!?" I asked annoyed.

     "What's that 'pro' word in the last sentence?" She asked softly making my eyes widen. Luckily she was facing behind.

     "Dang it Lou ! How could you be such a brainless sycophant. Putting that word you almost blew it.." I thought. "I'm never mind that it non of your business. Okay?. So just shut your mouth dolly." I finally said in an angry tone.

Y/n's POV

    "Crazy perfectionist. How many time do I have to tell you I have a name!" I thought as I follow him to my so called room.

    We finally stopped in front of the door, he was about to open the door for me but he stopped for a second and looked.

   "Anyway, I won't be staying here for a while." I said. He looked at me and smirk once again.

    "And why is that?" He asked softly but annoyed.

    "Well you see, all of my stuff are all back at my house I think I won't be staying for awhile." I said softly tying to explain. I was keeping my temper a cool as possible around him even though seeing him make my stuffing want to pop out.

     Looked at me slowly, and laugh charmingly. "I think your about to change your mind." He said in a deep tone and smirk.

    He opened the door for me and my eyes suddenly widen. Why? I'll tell you why, cause some of my stuff was already in there.

    "How did you even get inside. I left the door liked didn't I? But...just how?" I asked shocked as I looked around my new room. And speaking of room it was huge I mean really huge.

    "My robot manage to get inside while you were at Nolan's house." He said while following me as I look around.

    "Oh!" I said, but for a second as I reframe his word something he about why he said left me confused. "Wait? What? How did you know that I was at Nolan's?" I asked confused. He gulp and quickly look away for a second and looked back.

    "Anyway~! I'll meet you down stairs." He said changing the topic as I looked at him suspiciously studying his face.

    "Down?..why?" I asked confused as he looked at me at the same way.

    He glared. "I have something to discuss with you." I rolled my eyes and looked away.
    "Why is it?" I asked and he looked at me annoyed as usual.

     He put one of his hands over his face and rubbed the both top corners of his nose and growled. "Ill tell you when you get there..." He said while gritting his teeth. I rolled my eyes. He took a deep breath and exhales keeping his cool back on "Well anyway way meet you down." He continued while walking out the door leaving the door open.

    You were looking around as you check your stuff if there's something missing but among all that, you can't help to think about how did he knew that you were paying Nolan a visit? Its kinda strange...how did he knew your every move? And why is he keeping you here? And who is that bunny? And why did he kissed you in the library? And what's that 'pro' word in the las sentence?...too many questions, little less time.