MY NEW FRIEND

Y/n's POV

I was angrily speed walking towards home thinking of a way to pass without getting into trouble,knowing the look on Louis's face he might be planning something. I was walking around when I bumped into someone, then I saw a boy doll with brown hair with a green steak.

Nolan's POV(yey! New POV )

I was wondering around the 'Institute of perfection' admiring the place I call 'home'.
I was standing around, when suddenly I felt someone bumping into me making me back up a little. I looked down and saw that I bumped into a girl. I gasped.

"Oh my! Are you alright? Here...let me help you". I lend the girl doll a hand,helping her to stand back into her feet."I'm so...sorry! I should have focused on where I was standing!" I said in the most awkward voice yet." Geez Nolan! Can you ever make a first good impression?". I said in my head.(believe me... I know how you fell)

"No, no... Its fine! Really I'm not that kind of doll. If you bumped into some other dolls they be 'eesh' if you know what I mean". She nervously explained and smiled "By the way thank you....and my name is Y/n... What's yours? She continued.

"I-I'm Nolan". I said, I was pretty nervous but I tried to speak in a brave tone.

Y/n's POV

Nolan and just met but I have a pretty good feeling about him...note to self, he's a little cute...well not that kind of cute. The friendly type.

Nolan was helping my find my house by looking for a mailbox with my name on it. I couldn't help but noticed that Nolan looking a little too distracted.

"Hey Nolan...something bugging ya? I asked worried.

"No its nothing...its just, I'm still not use to everyone staring and judging me for every step of the way". He answered in a very low voice. My eyes widen and I was shock.

"Believe me... Their not looking at you". I said annoyed remembering what happened earlier.

"How can you tell? Your not the one who's been called 'ugly' by Lou". He said shyly.

"Well yeah! At least your not the one who had been called to his office." I said.

"Wait! You're the doll that everyone's talking about? He said shocked.

"Yes... Unfortunately I am. Honestly...why what did they say?" I asked irritated but calmly.

"Well...you don't wanna know...!" He said sounding so sad and nervous.

"Come...on. Nolan please tell me. I promise I wont get mad...promise!" I said in a sweet voice.

"Well...some said that you wanna take Lou's place of being the leader of the institute. And some say that you're just a selfish brat trying to make Lou look bad. But I don't really believe that...you're nice Even though we just met I have a pretty good feeling that we're ganna be best-of-friend". He said.

"Aw...Thanks..." I said with a shy voice and gave him a warm smile on my face.

As we walk down the street we finally found my house. Well I couldn't tell that its home yet...but its still nice. Knowing that Nolan's house is near mine. Finally I unlocked my door and said our goodbyes.

"Well... This is my stop. See ya at class tomorrow!" I said as I waved goodbye to Nolan.

Nolan's POV

Even though Y/n and I just met. I'm really happy knowing that she's the person I bumped into. She the first person that have been nice to me other than anyone else. Being with her made me fell less alone knowing that she's my friend now.

•••

Y/n's POV

It was early in the morning. I felt the sun shining on my face, and lazily opened m eyes. I did my morning routine such as taking a shower, brushing my hair and teeth,put on my usual uniform and ate my breakfast.

I looked trough the mirror and started to talk to my self." OK Y/n... You know that Lou's on to you so you have to play it safe don't wanna get your self into trouble, right? Right! So grab your stuff go to class and try your best to stay away from Lou. No matter how hard it is..." I sigh. "But you wanna go to the big world so you have to do what ever it takes to go there". I said to my self as I put on my earrings and I herd someone's knocking on my door.( Girl! He's not on to you, hi IN to you)

"Morning Y/n!" Nolan said while happily waving hello.

"Morning!... Wait for me there. I'll just grab my bag k". I said happily.

"OK!" He said.

As I walk out of the door and looked it me and Nolan started to walk to class. Even though everyone's staring and glaring at us we don't seem to noticed when were together.

(Yahoo! Finished with another chapter. Well is it just me or this chapters kinda short?? Well anyway hope ya like it!!! PEACE.😘)