MISSING

Thanks for 1.4K reads, and yes your missing, it says in the title and.... There's some not good scenes in this part so.. Yeah lets go..
.
.
.

Lydia's POV

    We went into Lou mansion to kidnap Y/n, I know its wrong but Tuesday's our friend and we've been together since forever.. And friends stick together..even though your friend is.. You know.. Crazy in love.

    We saw Lou sleeping in the couch peacefully while quietly snoring.

    "Aww.. Isn't that cute.." I whispered while looking at Lou in awe.

    "Like yeah.. He's cute now Tue-" Kitty says cutting herself off looking for Tuesday.

    Tuesday was already near Lou playing with his hair a bit even though he hates it.

    "Tuesday what the hell are you doing?" I whisper shouted.

    "You know he like literally hates it when his hair gets mess up." Kitty says while Tuesday was continuing with her gesture.

    "Thank Y/n, for being there for me." Lou mumble while sleeping but its loud enough for us to hear.

    "See girl, asleep or awake. He's still thinking bout Y/n. So are you sure you want to do this.. Not that I've no support but wouldn't Lou be upset if he saw Y/n gone?" I said while Tuesday smile evilly.   

    "And that's the reason why we need to get rid of her." She said as we both sigh.

    "Um..let's just be clear if we ever get caught, say that its Tuesdays idea.." Kitty says as I nod in agreement while Tuesday glared.

    We walk up to the stairs to find Y/n's room but suddenly we miss stepped on the stairs making a a small crash.

   "Dang it Kitty" I said looking at her.

   "Its wasn't me!" She argued as we stood up hearing foots steps heading down.

    "Quiet..!" Tuesday comes.

    "Here she comes." I whispered while Kitty grabbing a the bat and hitting Y/n in the head without hesitation.

    I won't say that I don't feel guilty bout this but... In my situation..we have no choice. (Really? Either you go help Y/n and be heroes or help Tuesday and become rebels. You choose.)

Lou's POV

    Another day in this imperfect institute. I woke up in the couch bundled up in a blanket while still wearing the cloths I was warring yesterday.

    I jolted up and stretched for a bit, feeling so relaxed for some reason. Maybe because of Y/n. I went up to my room and fixed myself.

    "Perfect" I hummed putting the lint roller at the nightstand.

    I went up to Y/n's room waking her up with a wide smile.