MEET THE UGLIES

A/n: hewo guys sorry it took so long, WiFi sucks here so its kinda hard for me to update. But here ya go....! Enjoy!

Y/n's POV

Early in the morning I was feeling grumpy about thinking of what happened yesterday with Lou-cifer. I got dressed up for the training today and wore my usual uniform. Little do I know its only five in the morning all the yellow haired demon is still sleeping in his coffin, but I didn't care I want go to class early so I have more time to not see his perfectly annoying face.

I ate my breakfast and brained stormed out the door but be for I could even meet the door I accidentally bumped into Louis's giant statue. Just looking at him makes me want to scream but I can't because someone's sleeping. I might be grumpy but at least I'm not rude. So I walked out the door and seeing all the portraits of him makes the adrenaline rush through my veins. So I slammed the door shut as hard as I can little do I know it almost shook the whole house.

Lou's POV

I was sleeping in my bed when I heard a huge crash down stairs. Even though I'm on the top floor I can feel it. I jolted up and went Y/n's room o check on her.

"Y/n you alright?!" I asked worriedly. I took a glance on Y/n's bed but no Y/n. "Where could she be?" I whispered. "Robot!" I called.

"Yes sir Lou?" The robot asked as it wheeled in.

"Where is Y/n? And why is there a sudden earthquake?" I asked trying to cool myself down.

"Miss Y/n already left sir. And its not an earthquake she just slammed the door." The robot said as my jaw dropped.

"Wait! What!? She left!?" I said angrily i gently pinched the top part of my nose and sigh.

"Anything else sir?" The robot asked me. As I shock my head as it goes away.

I walked out the door as I tried to get myself perfect for today. "Crazy girl she ruined my perfectly good sleep." I muttered as I parted my clothes trying to choose one even though its all identical.

Y/n's POV

I was at the library that time reading a book. Obviously. I was very peaceful inside and you can't even hear a thing. Little do I know that everyone is panicking and screeching outside.

I went out side to see and saw some colorful dolls in front of the stage Lou was standing on. I went up to see and walk right next to Lou to ask about what's happening.

I nudged at Lou and whispered. "Lou what's going on?"

He flinched as he looks back to see me. "Where have you been?" He asked in a angry tone.

"I asked first. What's going on?" I argued while making a pouting face as he glared.

"Ask Mandy.." He said as I walk right next to Mandy.

"Mandy what's going on?" I asked.

"Some ugly dolls arrived and they wanna train to go to the big world. So Lo-" She cuts herself off when Lou started talking.

"Ah..bless there ugly little hearts what a shame." He said in a shy tone.

"Is kinda sad though." Mandy said in a sad tone as the other girls next to her glares. She realized it and said. "Of course sad like in a, totally, totally shameful way. Obviously." She muttered in the last word.