YOU'RE COMMING WITH ME!

Lou's POV

After sometime Y/n finally let's go from the hugged and tried to find her way home.. I guess. I finally made my way to bed and still thinking about Y/n. "What are you doing to me? How could you make me feel this way? How!? You're perfect from head to toe, your charming smile, your shiny (h/c) hair, and those sweet sweet lips. What have you done? Where have you been, in all of my life I've been strong and mighty but with you I felt like I was going to melt." I asked my self trying to sleep but I can't just help it. Y/n name is always echoing inside my mind remembering the kiss. "THE KISS! That's what been bugging me this whole time! But why?" I slowly drifted of to sleep as I think of what those word mean.

•••

The next morning I was the first one to go to class, obviously. I always go to class five minutes earlier before the class starts. I notice Nolan giggling for what so ever, but couldn't see who's with him so I walked a little closer.

As I walk a little closer I could finally see the doll that's sitting next him. My eyes widen as I see MY perfect Y/n giggling with an imperfect doll like Nolan. I walked slowly towards their direction and it felt silent.

"What are you doing here so early? With Nolan?" I spoked up braking the silence with disgust on my face.

"I can choose when to come and who to be with." She answered sounding a bit mad about my question.

"Is that right? I smirked. "Well unfortunately class has been canceled, due to some...issue." I said as my voice trails of.

"Well me and Nolan will be going home then." She said as she and Nolan stood up to walk home.

"You walking home. With him?" I giggled ". No sweetheart you are coming to my office..Nolan, well he can walk home alone. Right ,Nolan?" I smirked look angrily at Nolan forcing him to agree.

"Uh...Yes. Its fine I'll be going home then. Bye" Said Nolan sounding a bit disappointed, but who cares.

" OK. Let's go." I said as I gently grabs her arm and dragged her towards the limo.

Y/n's POV

I looked at. Looked at Nolan looking so disappointed and upset. It looked like he didn't really want to leave without me with him.

"Wait a second! Nolan..." I said as I removed Louis's hand off my arm and ran towards him.

"I'm sorry Nolan.. But I'll make it up to you promise..OK,but for now.. I'll be going to Lou's office." I explained and he gave me a weak smile.

Knowing Lou he must have done something to Nolan to make him act like that. Lou waited until Nolan's very far and it took a while though. I was shock of him suddenly grabbing my arm and dragged me towards the limo, but I tried to fight back making him
let go of my arm.

"What the- wait, I'm not going with you, what do you want with me anyway?" I said.

"You're coming with me,that's why I canceled the class. I knew you two were chatting away." He said looking at me with serious face.

"Wait? What? Ow that hurts!" I screamed and he immediately let's go of my arm.

"Finally! Its like you were a snake trying to break my arm off." I said as I looked a poor Nolan walking as fast as he can to stay away.

"Listen angle... I need you in my office ASAP." He said as he cupped up my cheek making look at him.

"What for?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"I'll explain it to you when we arrived at my office..but for now let's go." Grabbing both of my hand and pulling me into his arms.

Its going to be a loooooong day.

Nolan's POV

As I walk away from Lou and Y/n while staring at the ground. Which I didn't really want to do because I don't trust Lou being around her. I can herd her steam in afar of distance. I just needs to know what was he up to. I didn't know what he's going to do to Y/n.

What's ganna happened to Y/n?, my best friend who comforts me when I'm sad the who always make me laugh. What's Lou ganna do to her? Did she got her self into trouble because of me? Oh,no.

(Yehey! Two chapters in one day!)