UGLY TRUTH

A/n: I just thought the picture kinda looks like Lou heheh :) oh yeah and thank you for all the reads)
.
.
.

    Next morning you woke up bright and early getting ready for the gauntlet. Lou adjusted the time to give the uglies more time to train(torture) them. You did your early routines and went class. It's kinda odd though, every doll that you pass through started staring at you and whispered at each other.

    You saw a familiar doll running towards you while waving. Its Nolan.

   "Hey Y/n, nice to see you again."

   "Yeah, you too. Where were ya at?"

   "Oh nothing. I was just hanging out with Lou."

    "Wha- Lou? Did I woke up in a wrong era or something?"

    "No. He's a fun guy..you'll see."

What Lou? Did he really change.

    You and Nolan started walking to your class and saw Lou walking and talking fancy. As usual, nothing special. Something is different though. He's not they rude to other dolls anymore. He was being nice? To them
Can this day can get any weirder?

    He started greeting the other dolls. And he also give them compliments? You started walking to your class as Nolan started walking away.

    "Good morning my beloveds. As you know I've adjusted the of the gauntlet to give our fellow dolls a chance to train. But unfortunately I need help. All of you know a very handsome, beloved perfect doll like me could be very busy from time to time. There just to many of you in my hands, not that I'm complaining. But, luckily I we have another perfect doll in our hands. Y/n could you please come forward." Lou explained while smiling.

     Yes smiling not smirking as he usually does. You were a bit startled by the time Lou called your name. You stood up and nervously walk forward. Now everyone's eyes are glued on you. You stopped right next to where he wanted you to. He wrapped his arms around you and started speaking again.

    "Yes. As you see Y/n will be my special helper if you have any questions just ask her." He said as he remove his arm from your shoulder and put his hands on his back. "Well let us continue the discussion shall we. And remember pretty make perfect." He said finishing his speech and started walking away.

Is this really happening? Lou is being nice now. Wow.. I should thank him after this.

•••

    The lesson went well for all. You answered all of the other doll questions correctly and helped them to do a great job at the training. With a little help from your assistant Mandy you both did a better job.

    "He-hey Y/n."

    "Hmph?"

    "Thanks for helping me with the training today."

     "No biggie.. I should be thanking you for being such a good assistant. You smiled.

    "Really? That means a lot." She smiled.

    "Speaking of 'thanks' I should be thanking Lou too for giving such a wonderful opportunity."

     You arrived at Lou's mansion and she gave you the ohh~ knowing what she was thinking.

    "I'm just saying thank you Mandy. Nothing else now stop that look." You said as you playfully rolled your eyes shooing her away.

•••

  "L-Lou? Are you there?" You said as you slowly walk into his office.

    You saw him inside staring at the window as he usually does. "Good your here. I just want to say-" You said but getting disturbed by Lou.

    "Say what dolly?" He asked while slowly turning around facing you.

    "I just wanted to say thank you. For giving me this opportunity and also for being nice to the other dolls. That's all." You smiled.

    He looks at the floor looking so flatterer of those words. For a second though he finally snapped himself to reality and putting back his usual attitude.

    "Listen dolly about last night, I wasn't worried bout you or anything. Don't tell anybody I was opening thing to you or giving you names. I don't want giving you a false thought bout me liking you. Yeah sure I'm attracted but not that way. I have very strick rules about these things." He said quickly as you looked at him confused.

Cooky son of a bitch, he must be thinking that I like I'm or something.

    You giggled. "Its not that I like you or something. I was just saying my thanks to you. That's all." You said as you smiled.

    Lou on the other hand not looking so happy. He's still not use to sharing the spotlight with anyone. He is always had been the leader, the best, the number one. He's not use to somebody giggling in front of him especially when it has to deal with him.

    He started walking towards you slowly as you walk back. The atmosphere that coats around you was dark, and cold. He continues to walk forward until a wall blocks your way. He started to come closer and closer. Dangerously close, your nose were almost centimeters apart as he stared into your e/c eyes.

    You breath started hitching as your eyes started to tear up. Your heart was beating faster than a race car. As you stare at him with terror. " am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked in a venomous tone. Leaving you speechless.

    "You do remember, I'm still the boss, the leader, the only one perfect around here. Those dolls there mine. Hung up in my every word. Do whatever as I say. And you are just as empty headed as there are. Everyone says ~ohh.. Lou your so great. Lou your the best. See Lou that means me. And that will stay the same. You think because I let you be the second leader I will share the spotlight with you. No. DO YOU KNOW HOW-" he stopped seeing you cry which is not really like him. Usually he doesn't even care if someone cries in front of him.

    "Y/n? No, no, no..." He held his hands in defense as he backs away.

   He seemed to be a bit shock, not knowing what to do. He have never felt bad for a doll whether their crying or not. He tried to comfort you but he hesitated.

    You sniffed. "I thought... I really thought.. You've change just... J-just for a little bit." You sniffed again. "But I guess I was wrong. I guess I am empty headed. Empty headed enough to even believe that a doll like you can easily change."

   "Y/n.. Wait..I-"

   "I-I'll stay out of your way.. I promise you just have to wait a bit more longer."

    You reached for the cold doorknob as you ran away from them. You continued crying as you ran. You can here Lou and Mandy call your name but you didn't look back.

I guess its too good to be true.