NEW CLASS

Y/n's POV

I slowly woke up the glowing sun shining throughout the window and the window onto my face and hearing the annoying sound that my alarm clock makes. I did my morning routine thinking about at happened yesterday.

"Hmm... So.. If I can't be with Nolan or go to class with him, who am I suppose to be with?" I muttered looking at the time."Oh... Shit! I'm late! I'll figure it out later. But now in need to go." I said to my self running out the door getting to class.

I quickly ran straight to class, and notice I WAY too early again. "God Y/n! You really need to fix that clock of yours." I said annoyed.

I started to walking calmly checking if I'm in the right class. I walked towards my desk and starting to wait patiently until the class starts. It was pretty boring just sitting there with no one to talk to.

"So if I'm not suppose to be with Nolan, then who am I suppose to be with or to talk to?, and what is Louis's point about separating me from him? It just doesn't make sense, what's does he meant by perfect should be with another perfect? WHAT!" Suddenly my thoughts cut off when I heard a familiar voice a very annoying one.

"Early again Y/n? Lou asked.

I quickly turned my head around facing his direction.

"What do you want?" You asked annoyed. He chuckled knowing that your morning was already ruined looking at him with your dead eyes.

"You know your not in the same class with Nolan anymore right?" He smirked.

"I know, I just woke up too early and thought that I was late so I end up getting to class early." You explained turning your head in the opposite direction.

"Ah... I see... Alright then." He said walking walking back toward the small stage where he usually teaches.

Lou's POV

It was time to start the class now. Everyone was started to come so I checked the attendance just to make sure.

OK... So far so good. Mandy, Kitty, Tuesday,
Everyone in the early class. And no Nolan in sight. Great!

I started teaching the class, but I could've seem to notice that everyone's looking at Y/n, because she wasn't usually in this class. Obviously. I was gazing at Y/n too. But not because she was new, but because she looks pretty cranky all of a sudden. She was just sitting there resting her head in her palm, biting her lips while fiddling her fingers. But I know even she's looking away I know she's listening. But she didn't even care if everyone's eyes was glued on her.

Tuesday's POV

Lou was sooo handsome just standing in front of everyone. His perfect hair, smile, eyes, face. He was my distraction in class.

"Uh Tuesday!? Lidya whisper but shouting.

"What is it? I asked snapping back to earth. Looking at her.

"Are you even listening to Lou? She asked annoyed. Because it seems like your more focusing on his face than the words coming out of his mouth." She added.

"Yeah, Tuesday! Just cut it out! Your being a total idiot right now! You should now that!" Kitty said applying makeup without looking at me while Lidya glared.

"But he's sooo perfect! And dreamy! Its like I was made for him, and he was made for me, its like he's my soulmate! I told them as thy continued glaring.

"Tuesday! Just ugh! Shut your mouth up! I can't stand what coming out of that mouth of yours." Kitty said slightly angry and annoyed.

"Stop dreaming girl, snap out of it. Y/n already stole your spotlight from Lou's attention." Lidya added.

"Oh..! I said. But I didn't even care that much. I just have to get rid of Y/n and work a little harder to get Lou's attention. And then he will love me. Hehehe! The perfect plan. An evil smile appeared on my my face as I come up with a plan.

Lidya's POV

I looked at Tuesday seeing her thin an evil smirk on her face. As I pay attention to the class. More or less that I know of she's planning something crazy or even worse.

"Girl.. I know that look of yours and its not good! Your up to somerhin' are you? I said in a curious but worried tone.

"Yeah, Tuesday! What are you up to? Kitty asked while looking at a mirror." As we continued listening to Lou.

"Its easy! All I'm ganna do is work a little harder to get Lou's attention and then, he WILL love me." She said in a evil tone.

"Come on! Girl get a grip, stop trying. Even if we manage to gets Lou's attention, it will be only because he needed something from us." I said complaining.

"Yeah! You haven't stand a chance against
Y/n." Kitty said. As looked at Tuesday she seems to be looking a little offended. She banged her fist against her desk and yelled.

"LOU IS MINE! HE WILL BE MINE AND ILL PROVE IT TO YOU! EVEN IF IT TAKES MORE THAN HE CAN HANDLE!" She yelled. I face palmed noticing that she have got everyone's attention, especially Lou.

"What is it you want to share with the class Tuesday?" Lou asked with a curious and slightly angry face. Probably because Tuesday interrupted the class for god sake.

Y/n's POV

I flinch a litre hearing Tuesday yelled at Lidya and Kitty because of her obsession on of Lou. Seriously how desperate can this bitch get? All that because of him, geez this girl needs help.

"What is it you want to share with the class Tuesday? Lou asked as he walks toward Tuesday.

"Lou, you love me right?" Tuesday asked hopefully.

"Umm...No, not really." He said looking so disgust at her, leaving Tuesday with a sad face. "You should no that interrupting my class is an imperfection right?" He added as Tuesday nods. "Good! I expect better performance in the future Tuesday, perfect doll never yells in class." He said in a deep tone as he started to walk away from Tuesday leaving her with a sad yet disappointed face.

"Poor Tuesday, that was pretty harsh of him saying those things at her in front of everyone." I muttered as Lou continued teaching.

(Hey guys! sorry it took so long I was pretty busy with my school work ,so it took a little longer than I expected but here it is! Hope you enjoy

Have a great day

BYE EEE)