OH NO!

Warning: romantic scene bluhhh...,,

Y/n's POV

    I fancily reached Louis's mansion. I took a book from the book shelf and flopped my self on the coach. For some reason I feel so proud of myself about slapping Tuesday and year a bit guilty. Over and all it make all of my anger go away.

    I started reading my favorite book called (f/b/t) unknowingly that someone sat right next to me. I felt something fluffy right on top of my lap making me flinch a bit. I raised my book a bit getting a good view to see what it is and found out its not a what its a who.

    I saw Louis resting his head on my lap and when I looked started looking at me with a pleading look plastered on his face. Which I found out cute for some reason but I didn't show.

    I looked at him with a dead expression and asked. "What do ya want?" I asked.

   "Well you spent mos of your time paying attention to those other dolls care to pay you attention on me?" He said as I roll my eyes.

   "Seriously? You spent the whole day batting admired by those dolls and your still looking for attention."

    "That's when I'm outside..but when I'm inside it your job to put all your love and attention on me." He said smugly making me annoyed even more (ya know Y/n that's something a yandere would say.)

    "No,my job is to be your assistant until the gauntlet comes not to be your babysitter. So get of me." I said continuing to read my book.

    He adjusted his head to peek to the open space between me and my book and looked at me with a pout and some baby doll eyes. Making a distraction of me to give in.

    "You're not ganna give up are you?" I asked and he smirked as I rolled my eyes.

    I started messing and playing with his hair a bit while he kept on staring at me.

    "Ever someone taught you that staring is rude." I said while continuously playing with his hair.

    "Sorry.. But I've never seen a doll so beautiful before." He said as i rolled my eyes again.

    "I know right there so many of you here." I said jokingly. He giggled. "So...what do ya want my attention for I asked?"   

    "Wh-What do you mean?"

    "Well..you not ganna run off to me pleading like a baby that needs attention now would you?"

    "Just stressed out.. You know how hard it is to have your hands full. You think when you watch them every now and then you think the finally got it, but nooo. They just continued making mistakes.. Why should I be the one you perfect here?" He whine motioning his head and hands. You giggled.

    "Sounds like Mr. Perfect had a rough day.." You said still playing with his hair.

    "Yeah.. How's yours?" He asked.

    "Well it could've been worse.." You replied.

    "Worse?"

    "Um yeah.. First you cut me off when I was apologizing to Nolan, then I have a fight with Tuesday again...then-"

     "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, hold up. You fighting Tuesday? What's the fight all about?"

    "Uh.. Its best if you don't know.."

    "Uh..ok, you know I didn't gave you permission to mess with my hair.."

   "You want me to stop?" You ask.

   "No.. Its just.. I never felt this comfortable before." He said in a tired tone while turning sideways. He yawned and after. Few minutes more he fell asleep in your lap.

   You heard a soft snore coming from Lou you giggled and lift his head and gently rests it on a pillow and grabbed a blanket and covered him up.

    "Who knew he could be such an angle sometimes." You thought.

    You looked trough the window and saw it was already night time. You left him at the couch sleeping like a baby. While you did you're  night routine.

[TIME SKIP]

    I was already in bed sleeping in my room when I heard foot steps down stairs. I jolted up and headed down stairs and saw Louis still asleep.

   " If he's asleep then who-"

   My thoughts cut off when I felt something hard hit me on the head.

    Then blackness~

A/n: Guys I'm totally freaking out right now who yes me.. The author.. But I won't tell you who it is or what happened don't want to have spoiler alert bye..