WHERE AM I?

A/n: Im so freaking out right now...yeah me the author... Weird.. But my hands were shaking while writing this... If your not up to violence better skip this.

Y/n's POV

    I woke up tied up in a chair. I slowly opened my eyes coming back to my senses and feeling a huge pain in my head, it must be a headache but its not.

    "Where am I?" I mumbled.

    I saw Kitty, Lydia, and Tuesday in front of me. Lydia was holding a bat, Kitty was holding a camera pointing at me and Tuesday was holding a huge bucket of water.

    Tuesday poured the water bucket over my head making me shake my head and cough.

     I look up to Tuesday and looked like she was..happy? I don't really know.

    "Oh you're awake, stealing my Lou huh? Well let see if he find you attractive after this." She said pouring the rest of the water on top of me.

    I'm still wearing my PJ's and their all wrinkly and wet. My skin was cold same as the room I'm at. I looked at Lydia and Kitty and I saw a little pain in their eyes.

    "What did I ever do to you?" I yelled at them.

    "What did you do? Let's see you stole my boyfriend. So this is pay back. Lydia you know what to do." She said gesturing to Lydia. She came behind me and hit me with the bat she's holding. Making me knock out again. Before I pass out I saw that she looked like she just murdered someone.

Help me please.

Lydia's POV

    We saw y/n pass our after I hit her with the bat. We walk out of the room leaving her where she was not moving her.

    "You know we should've leave her covered up you know." I muttered.

    "What you scared?" Kitty asked.

    "Of course I am, one way or another Lou ganna find out bout this." I said to them.

    "Calm down, like we said put all the blame in Tuesday." She said I sigh and nod.

Lou's POV(uh..oh Tuesday is dead)

    I was looking for Y/n when I saw them walking away from a dark alley behind them.  "What are they doing there?"

    I started to approach them to maybe ask them where Y/n is.

    "Hello ladies." I said. The blood terrified, especially Tuesday. "Something wrong?" I blurted out.

    "Oh hey Lou what are you doing here?" Tuesday asked.

    "I'm looking for Y/n have you seen her?" I said.

    "Um no.." Kitty said hesitantly.

    "So what are you up to?" I ask making them freeze for a sec.

    "Playing.." They said all at the same time.

    "With a camera, an empty bucket, and a bat?" I said questioning them. The gulped. "Seriously Tuesday, if your responsible bout why Y/n's missing I will never forgive you." I said and she looked terrified. "You two come to my office." I said to Lydia and Tuesday.

Kitty's POV

    Oh my god were in trouble, Lou's ganna kill us, oh my doll, oh my doll, oh my doll, oh my doll, oh my doll, oh my doll, oh my doll, oh my doll. Were dead like literally dead.

Lydia's POV

     WE'RE DEAD, WE'RE DEAD, WE'RE DEAD, WE'RE DEAD, WE'RE DEAD like literally DEAD, OH MY DOLL, OH MY DOLL , WERE GANNA DIE, WERE GANNA GET TO BE RECYCLED, WERE NOT GANNA GO TO THE BIG WORLD OH MY GOD....,,

Lou's POV

    We'll see if you can lie now, I'm ganna find out the truth and find my queen, and if that happens I'm not ganna let her leave my side ever again, I'm ganna protect her, I'm ganna love her.

Even if it means...

Separating you from the world I will....