JEALOUS

A/n: hey guy! Sorry I haven't been active lately I'm having a rough time in life. Solo yeah. Amy ways here a new chapter for you all it might be a little long, but care every body loves a long chapter. Em I right or em I right. And I change the plot a little to so.....
.
.
.

3rd person's POV

    Next morning you woke up pretty late because the incident... With Lou... You took a bath, got dressed, and headed your way out.  On your way down you smell something good coming from the inside the kitchen.

    You went in and saw Lou warring a apron around his waist.. You stared at home weirdly and he gave you a charming smile.

   "Morning sweetie~" He said putting a dish on your plate. You waved dumbfounded. "Why won't you take a eat first, I didn't wanna wake you up so I made you breakfast." He said as you sat down still staring at him.

    "Don't admiring peaches?.. I know I'm already handsome so don't wear it off..." He joked as you smile awkwardly. I'm not ganna go on bout what you are eating but it taste heavenly to you.

    "Um.. Lou?" You called.

    "Hmph?" He hummed for a answer.

    "A..are you felling alright?" You asked.

    "Never been better..why?." He said while whipping his hands with a cloth.

    "Nothing... Its just.. I've never seen you so happy before.. N-not that I don't want you to be happy.. It just.. Kinda new to me.." You said motioning your hands.

    "Well... I found out that there's many reasons to be happy round here.. And that's thanks to you.." He said as you blushed making Lou chuckle.

    "Well..anyway... Don't you have class to teach?"

    "Yeah but I told the robots that they will do the teaching."

     "Why.. Won't the other dolls will get disappointed?.."

    "Because of some certain business.."

    "What non of business?"

    "Non of your business." He said. You huffed and finished your plate as Lou stood up his chair and walk towards you. "Well anyway have grate day darling..." He said as he patted your head and walk to the exit.

    "My name isn't-" you said but before you can finish he's gone.

Y/n's POV

    "My name isn't-" I said to Lou but he was already gone. I stood up my chair and followed Lou but he's gone. How could he disappear that quick.. I sigh.

    But why is Louis so happy today. Is kinda weird and creepy, but mostly fishy. He must be faking again.. But I won't fall for it this time.. I won't... Ever.. Never again. 

   Well he's nice now right. So now he wont mind that I will be talking to some deferent dolls along the way..

    I walk along the institute and saw everyone staring at me.. I know that's normal now but every time I look at em and wave they all stared to whisper at each other. Strange....