Ch.08 + New schedule

The Potatoes packed their bags and bid farewell to Kritika and Suyodhana, who were housing the kids for the time being. Krithika and Suyodhana were being extremely overprotective, and the Potatoes couldn't wait to get their butts over the Otherworld Woods. At the same time, they felt extremely thankful for them as they were the parents that some of them never had.

Aiden and the others packed their bags with all the necessities, Aiden packing more than the rest because he didn't trust the others enough to bring food and toothbrushes. However, Aiden barely talked and showed expression anymore due to his dream connection with Aru the previous day. He was just too shocked, and the others understood. His now empty void of eyes, held pain and suffering, but he refused to show it to anyone.

"Ammamma. It's gonna be okay. Let's head out. If we're going to catch up to Aru, we have to keep going," Brynne said, searching for a sign of hope in Aiden's eyes, "I'll make sure we don't get lost," she sighed, not seeing any hope appear for even a second.

They were going to head out but not before Boo said something. "Wait. I know you're in a hurry but, just let me hug you one last time okay guys? " Boo requested quietly.

A very very small smile appeared on Aiden's face, so small that it was barely visible. He reached over to the petite boy with big eyes, and gave him the biggest and warmest hug he could muster. Everyone else lined up behind Aiden and hugged him, except for Sheela.

In fact, Sheela looked confused, " Boo, aren't you coming with us? And what do you mean one last time? "

Boo gave a tired smile before hiding it once again, " About that... I'm not going. As for the second part, don't worry about it! Just be safe okay? "

Aiden looked suspiciously at Boo. Deep down he was truly worried for him. He hadn't eaten Oreos for the past couple of days(which is how you KNOW he's not okay), and was always anxious about something.

Aiden looked at him skeptically, "Boo. Where are you going? You and I both know that you aren't going to just stay here and eat crumpets. I know something is wrong! Please-" Aiden's voice broke as the first tears, they had seen in a couple of hours, started to leak. "Boo, We're your family! You said it yourself! Don't hide like Aru did. I don't think we could handle it if you kept everything to yourself too!"

Boo put on a brave face as he fingered something in his pocket. He cleared his throat and was about to say something, but thought it better not to. Boo just shook his head and gave Aiden a sad, knowing smile. He gave Aiden one more hug before walking out the front door and disappearing to who knows where.

Aiden stood there, processing what had just happened. Brynne gripped his shoulder, bringing him back to reality. Aiden put on a stone cold face before signaling the others to file out. They were finally going to find Aru, and she wasn't walking away from them this time, at least, she wasn't going to walk away from Aiden this time. 

NEW SCHEDULE! 

You will get atleast 1 chapter from Mon-Thurs unless told otherwise. 

But anyway...... DRAMA!!! and a bit of Foreshadowing ;)

~ Trips and PLB

( We work well together don't cha think?) 

<3