Ch. 43

Aru gluped, 'All I have to do is walk up to her and distract her enough so that Boo can sneak in and unchain the others. After that I...well...wing it! '

Aru slowly got up, trying to be as quiet as a mouse. Of course, knowing Aru and her two left feet, she just had to trip over a loose chain. Aru ended up falling on her face, behind Keira. All eyes went to her. The Potatoes looked at her with wide eyes. Keira whirled around, smirking at the fallen girl, expecting her to surrender.

Aru looked up at Keira, still laying on the ground. She rested her face back on the floor before saying something that sounded like, "I wish Gandalf was here."

Aru got up, slowly, wanting to keep Keira distracted. She saw Boo sneak inside, and run to Aiden, who was closest to the entrance. She looked down slightly at the shorter girl in front of her before saying, "So, you're going with that whole warehouse gimmick?" She scoffed, looking around, "And I thought I'd finally face an interesting villain."

Keira snarled, "Oh, I'm plenty interesting! Just wait until you hear my plan for world domination!"

Aiden was out of chains.

Aru sighed, "Wow. World domination? Sweet!"

Keira smirked, standing on her tip-toes to seem taller than Aru, who rolled her eyes, "Oops, did I say sweet? I meant boooring. I mean, could you be anymore cliche?"

Brynne was free.

Satan Spawn smirked, "BORING!? YOU DID THIS TO ME! IT'S YOUR FAULT ARUNDHATI SHAH!"

Aru yawned, "I'm sorry. What? I wasn't paying attention. People this awesome, have standards."

Sheela was out.

Keira growled and began to float, red light engulfing her. Suddenly, two voices came out of her mouth, one was hers and the other was more...disturbing, "ARJUNA! YOU WILL PAY! I AM FINALLY POWERFUL ENOUGH TO BRING MY BROTHERS...er... SISTERS or... maybe Brothers? ARG NEVERMIND! I WILL BRING MY SIBLINGS BACK FROM DEATH! Once I get my hands on the lamp, I will be-"

"Inevitable?" Aru cut in.

Nikita and Mini were out of shackles.

"YES! I WILL BE...INEVITABLE!" Keira laughed, her voice echoing through the warehouse.

Aru shook her head, "CUT! Cut, cut, cut! Awful! We can't steal from Thanos."

Keira bared her fangs, "THANOS?! Who is he?! If he hates you, then he must join my ranks!"

Aru shrugged, "He'd probably hate me. I wouldn't know. Thor killed him. Then again, Thanos killed RDJ and ended the MCU, so if you, recruiting him means I'd get first pick to kill him, then by all means. Please. Let the Giant Purple Grape lead the way."

Keira floated in the air, motionless and utterly confused as Aru went on about a grape man. Aru stole glances behind Keira.

Rudy was out.

Aru laughed, "YES! YOU ARE SO GOING DOWN!"

Keira turned around, "NO! IDIOTIC BIRD-MAN! Uncle? Mama Shakuni? AAAARRGGHH!"

At this, Boo literally had to run to a corner to throw up, " Mama Sh-Shakuni?"

Keira floated down to him and smiled, "Welcome back, Uncle. The Kauravas missed your presence. Surely you were pretending to be their friend weren't you?"