[Chapter 2 Pt 3 ]: The weirdo on maple street FINAL PART

3RD PERSON POV

We find Ema, Nancy, Dustin, Mike, Karen, holly, Dustin and Lucas eating dinner.

"Is there something wrong with the meat loaf ?"Karen questions worried.

"No I ate two Bologna sandwiches for Lunch, I don't know why." He says chuckling awkwardly.

"Yea me too." Lucas lies awkwardly.

"It's delicious mommy." Nancy says like a angel.

Ema knew Nancy wanted something from her mother she got angry because she was using her best friend as a excuse to go suck faces with her stupid boyfriend.

"Thank you Nancy." Karen says great fully

"So there's this special assembly thing tonight for Will at the school field, Barbs driving." Nancy says casually.

"Why am I just hearing about this?" Karen says suspiciously.

"I thought you knew..." Nancy lies.

"I told you, I don't want you out until dark until Will is found-." Karen claims but gets cut off.

"I know but it would be super weird if I wasn't there, I mean everyone's going..." Nancy says trying to convince Karen to let her go.

Karen sighs then thinks.

"Just be back by 10."

Nancy nods.

"Why don't you take the group too?"

"NO!" They all scream in sync.

"Don't you think you should be there, for Will?" Karen says while Mike starts drinking his milk.

Mike spits the milk in the cup causing a small bubble in the cup. While Emma drops her water all over her shirt.

Eleven was walking down the stairs.

Dustin bangs the table causing holly to get scared.

El passes by.

"Sorry spasm." Dustin says awkwardly

Ema Lucas Mike and Dustin share looks.

Ema starts wiping the water with a rag off her shirt.

"It's okay holly it's just a loud noise." Karen comforts holly.

"Nice." Nancy mumbles sarcastically.

Ema glares at Nancy and bites her lip from frustration and leaves a mark.

READERS POV

We all go downstairs with food to give to el.

"Hi El here's food!" Mike says to El sweetly. I'm pretty sure mike has a thing for El which I find cute.

"Yep just meatloaf. No adults."  Mike adds on

"They promised not to tell anyone either."

"Yeah we wouldn't have told anyone if we knew you had superpowers." Dustin chuckles but then I punched him in the arm.

"Ow!"

"Ignore him." I blurt out.

"What he meant was that we were scared." Mike corrected.

"Yea we just want to find our friend." Lucas says softly.

I smile, Lucas hasn't been this nice to El hopefully he can get along with her. I was far from right though.